Cheated

I ordered 4 gigs which was the purchase and review of my Kindle book from 4 different persons. I had sent $5 to purchase my book on top of the gig. 1 or 2 of them did the review and then got a refund. . This of course is not only cheating me but it damages the credibility of the book. Unfortunately I don’t know which ones did the cheating, or what action to take if I knew.

I am really sorry to hear that. I do wonder if those people realize that those refunds actually hurt you just like a refund here would hurt sellers. I know personally I wouldn’t do that and hope that what you experienced was just bad reviewers and hope it doesn’t affect your next purchase from anyone.

Welcome to the “Cheated” club my friend. You have to consider that every buyer or seller that you deal with is looking for an angle on everything. You will have to learn the angles and close them up as time goes by. Now you have to make it a condition that if they get a refund then you will demand a refund also. That’s just the way life is these days. No honor, not even among thieves.

Wow that sucks. Im sorry to hear

Since you can’t really do anything about it, I’d learn your lesson and move along and find other people to review.

For example, maybe next time, tell them to leave their name or order number in the bottom of the review!

I’ve got a review gig too, if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

That sucks! Hope you get orders to cover that soon.

I am really sorry to hear that. I do wonder if those people realize that those refunds actually hurt you just like a refund here would hurt sellers. I know personally I wouldn’t do that and hope that what you experienced was just bad reviewers and hope it doesn’t affect your next purchase from anyone.

Welcome to the “Cheated” club my friend. You have to consider that every buyer or seller that you deal with is looking for an angle on everything. You will have to learn the angles and close them up as time goes by. Now you have to make it a condition that if they get a refund then you will demand a refund also. That’s just the way life is these days. No honor, not even among thieves.

Since you can’t really do anything about it, I’d learn your lesson and move along and find other people to review.

For example, maybe next time, tell them to leave their name or order number in the bottom of the review!