Check my Gig and sugget me changes

joseph_aryan

Hello There,

https://www.fiverr.com/share/vrWzlA

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. I created a GIG about Seo Backlinks.
I want every one’s support and opinion about my GIG.
Please help me out as your younger brother.
As I’m a newbie suggest to me if there is any change needed or not.
i don’t wanna get banned from Fiverr. So also check out my words selections are okay or not.
Your feedback gonna help me beyond your imagination

Hello There,

https://www.fiverr.com/share/vrWzlA

I’m a new seller on Fiverr. I created a GIG about Seo Backlinks.

I want every one’s support and opinion about my GIG.

As I’m a newbie suggest to me if there is any change needed or not.

i don’t wanna get banned from Fiverr. So also check out my words selections are okay or not.

Your feedback gonna help me beyond your imagination

I’m pretty sure you do NOT want me to be that blunt. I have a younger brother, and he knows full well that being honest within the family is VERY different than maintaining a professional attitude as required in a business environment while representing a workplace.

If you think you have thick enough skin to take it...

Second chance, if you’re at all sensitive…

Final warning.

Still reading? Well, okay, so be it.

What the heck are you doing selling a questionable service in a questionable marketplace!? Take some pride in yourself and your abilities and stop pandering to the lowest common denominator. You’re smart, you have skills, you’ve achieved a higher education, and you’re content with playing with clipart in Paint and backlinks!? That is lazy and you can do better. If those marketing classes didn’t cover design basics, why did you list them in your profile as if a point of pride? If they did teach you design, then why did you ignore the lessons when making your gig images? You have family, you have friends, why didn’t you run any of this by them before you posted? Do you not trust them to be honest in a loving way? Were you embarrassed? You would rather be blindly judged by strangers on the internet who don’t actually know you, who don’t know what you’ve been though, who don’t know your struggles and triumphs?

Please, stop and think. Is this what you really want to be doing in a year? In five years? In ten? If not, it’s up to you to take the steps to where you want to be. You are responsible for your choices, but that doesn’t mean you’re alone. You have people around you who can help, who want to help, who want to see you succeed, see you thrive. And if you don’t think they have your best interests at heart, then it’s time to move on. There’s a quote “you become who you hang around” so it might be time to reconsider who those people are, if they’re settling for little, if they’re not trying to become better, if they’re holding you back.

I’m glad that you’re interested in freelancing, in being independent, but you shouldn’t just jump on a bandwagon blindly. Following the crowd is exactly what you shouldn’t do in an independent business. You’ve been to college, you know how to research for your schoolwork. The same applies here.

So. What are you going to do about it?

That said, I am not your sister and you are not my brother. So here’s the bland, polite, professional version I usually post, if you skip the above:

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Archived