Fiverr Forum

Check My Gig & give suggestions

Please Check It

I think the first question you need to ask is, why should someone hire you to do all that work, when there are thousands of other sellers offering the same exact services? What makes YOU a better choice than everyone else?

In addition… you’re offering all of those services, for only $10?! :astonished:

Your current pricing throws up many red flags for me. If you aren’t willing to value your own work, then how can I, as a buyer, feel confident that I would be receiving any value from the work I might hire you to do?

I recommend either raising your prices significantly, or cutting out most of those services, and offering work that matches the prices you have chosen to set.

Someone who tries to offer every possible service (for cheap, too no less), is usually a master of none. You don’t come across as professional… your current gig presents you as a bit desperate. Perhaps you could spend some time presenting a more balanced service. As things are right now, you may end up attracting the wrong kind of buyers, and that will only hurt your business.

✪60 Day free support after delivery

You need to remove the above from your gig description as it is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

done … (20)

Thank you very much! Its very helpful. I have raised the price