Check Online About Your Data Breach!

rahulgraphics

Users who think that they are receiving emails from the websites/companies that they haven’t visited can check for their email data breach by visiting the below link.

favicon-64.png.ae3e492b68c70c589fc0c1a1f97a4766.png monitor.firefox.com
firefox-monitor.png.de9c6de37c34955f428adca1982738b5.png

Find out if you’ve been part of a data breach

Have your online accounts been exposed in a data breach?

Very useful tool. Mine was breached last year as reported by Firefox with the website name mentioned !!

You can check yours…

Stay Safe Online!!

b8a1d2e8fbf229c0acfeaa9f67f20f35645d17b0_2_690x379.png.930553ee29fcd6a418e6e336371656f9.png

Blooming hell! I thought I already new about most beaches my info was leaked in. However, I’m only just now finding out that Canva leaked my info last August. I use their services every few days and pay! They never said a thing!

As I login with Google, this could have compromised my Fiverr account where I do the same. So much for GDPR and corporate responsibility. They won’t be getting another cent out of me!

Edit: Turns out I was notified. Maybe I should check my spam more. 😦

Blooming hell! I thought I already new about most beaches my info was leaked in. However, I’m only just now finding out that Canva leaked my info last August. I use their services every few days and pay! They never said a thing!

As I login with Google, this could have compromised my Fiverr account where I do the same. So much for GDPR and corporate responsibility. They won’t be getting another cent out of me!

As I login with Google, this could have compromised my Fiverr account where I do the same.

It is a pain, but I use the two step verification to sign in almost everywhere. That means I get a text with a sign in code in additon to giving my password.

As I login with Google, this could have compromised my Fiverr account where I do the same.

It is a pain, but I use the two step verification to sign in almost everywhere. That means I get a text with a sign in code in additon to giving my password.

It is a pain, but I use the two step verification to sign in almost everywhere.

I don’t do this because I know how easy sim swapping is! Last year people started complaining that they couldn’t text me. I went to my phone company and they said someone had cloned my sim card and they had limited service as a result.

I’m on pay as you go so there was no way they could let me know. However, as I now understand it, if someone has your phone number they can easily link it to a sim they own and hijack all your texts and calls.

Now when I need to use 2FA I opt for the option of using backup codes or Google Authenticator. Sadly, in the EU they are now making it mandatory to confirm a lot of online payments via SMS. This strikes me as mental considering how easy to circumvent this is. It is also almost impossible to hold anyone to account.

If you have a pay as you go sim, all a criminal has to do is call your network and say they’ve lost their phone but want to keep the same number, tell them what your number and their number is and hey presto!

If you are on a contract, you have more protection as then your service provider needs to ask security questions to confirm your ID. However, for people like me who rarely ever use a phone, this means paying quadruple what I do each month for service and getting locked into a minimum 12-month contract.

They never said a thing!

Glad, that it helped you!!

just now finding out that Canva leaked my info last August.

Me too, Canva! 😡

And I got a realistic looking spoof message supposedly from Amazon yesterday and had to make sure a $1220 computer was not sent to someone named Bob in Texas from my Amazon account. It wanted me to call an 800 number.

Me too, Canva! 😡

And I got a realistic looking spoof message supposedly from Amazon yesterday and had to make sure a $1220 computer was not sent to someone named Bob in Texas from my Amazon account. It wanted me to call an 800 number.

Me too, Canva!

That’s why I have two email accounts. I never use my business/personal email to any website for signup purposes. Chances of data breach.

Other email account is used for that purposes. So, even if the data is breached, my personal/business life won’t be affected.

Me too, Canva! 😡

And I got a realistic looking spoof message supposedly from Amazon yesterday

Are you using Gmail? I am starting to get furious at Google as it is obvious they are leaking my information everywhere. I now get spam everyday related to Fiverr projects I’m working on. i.e. I write copy for a hotel PMS system. and I suddenly start getting email ads for the best hotel PMS systems of 2020.

It is driving me nuts.

Are you using Gmail? I am starting to get furious at Google as it is obvious they are leaking my information everywhere. I now get spam everyday related to Fiverr projects I’m working on. i.e. I write copy for a hotel PMS system. and I suddenly start getting email ads for the best hotel PMS systems of 2020.

It is driving me nuts.

Are you using Gmail?

Gmail (Google), 1 billion active monthly users worldwide. Outlook (Microsoft), more than 400 million active users worldwide. Yahoo Mail (recently acquired by Verizon), 225 million active monthly users. These are the numbers of the top email providers vying for a marketplace of 2.6 billion global users, according to Radicati Group’s independent analysis.

It is driving me nuts.

Yes, gmail is terrible. They leak our info to everyone. I’ve gone through those multiple privacy questions over and over and it’s like a maze trying to nail down all the places you don’t want them sharing your info with.

I just got off the phone with Amazon and fortunately no one has ordered a computer from my account. I can imagine someone calling the 800 number in that email I got and giving them info thinking they were talking to Amazon.

At least with gmail you can check to see any sign ins to your email. I didn’t see that anyone besides me had signed in to my account. That’s a really nice feature.

Yes, gmail is terrible. They leak our info to everyone. I’ve gone through those multiple privacy questions over and over and it’s like a maze trying to nail down all the places you don’t want them sharing your info with.

I just got off the phone with Amazon and fortunately no one has ordered a computer from my account. I can imagine someone calling the 800 number in that email I got and giving them info thinking they were talking to Amazon.

At least with gmail you can check to see any sign ins to your email. I didn’t see that anyone besides me had signed in to my account. That’s a really nice feature.

Yes, gmail is terrible. They leak our info to everyone

1852208501_gmailsecuritybreach.thumb.png.bb39d479ca4ac2d160559f5b21a8dbc7.png
gmail security breach850×6410 546 KB

This is Posted in Google Community!!

Wow. this is a great tool, this is why i use a different Email address for business.
I checked my business email and it wasn’t breached, but when i checked my personal email is was breached through two sites.
CANVA.com
favicon-32x32.png.593103666616e2a1ca3fdf37a7220069.png ReverbNation

rn-logo_1200x630.thumb.png.6305fef7e73ad2c8c06ab11f4d8f261a.png

ReverbNation : Artists First

ReverbNation helps Artists grow lasting careers by introducing them to industry partners, exposing them to fans, and building innovative tools to promote their success.

i advise different emails are used for online businesses like Fiverr

0f820861f659e70a5418ef40f5dcc725b7f8b5a1_2_690x362.png.121092f682f519b8aab9e8e0be66105d.png

It is driving me nuts.

I recently noticed i get ads based on things i talk about.

not the things i email or tweet or post about, but the the things i talk about literally…

and this scares me.

That is really sneaky how they first sent the spoof Amazon email to me before they looked at my email account. So if I didn’t know it was hacked I wouldn’t be on high alert.

Your warning came right in time @rahulgraphics

Now I’m wondering how they knew I’m an Amazon customer. I think that email must show up on another list they cross checked.

Rahul I am so grateful to you. That could have been a total disaster for me.

That is really sneaky how they first sent the spoof Amazon email to me before they looked at my email account. So if I didn’t know it was hacked I wouldn’t be on high alert.

Your warning came right in time @rahulgraphics

Now I’m wondering how they knew I’m an Amazon customer. I think that email must show up on another list they cross checked.

Rahul I am so grateful to you. That could have been a total disaster for me.

how they first sent the spoof Amazon email

Don’t give “third party mobile apps” the permissions they need specially like access to

• Camera
  • Phone

346779394_apppermission.thumb.png.f400fbbf62e0ac88d2000e3f33581508.png
app permission720×1520 53.1 KB

gmail has my location. IS that safe? I keep that on since I think fiverr uses it.

gmail has my location. IS that safe?

Some apps needs special permission to function and they are mandatory. I don’t think gmail need your location info, you can turn it off and see if it function without that permission.

gmail has my location. IS that safe?

Some apps needs special permission to function and they are mandatory. I don’t think gmail need your location info, you can turn it off and see if it function without that permission.

I had a feeling fiverr uses that location finder on gmail somehow. That’s the only reason I have it on. Maybe their app uses it. I saw the app wasn’t working when I was staying in a different town.

I had a feeling fiverr uses that location finder on gmail somehow. That’s the only reason I have it on. Maybe their app uses it. I saw the app wasn’t working when I was staying in a different town.

fiverr uses that location finder on gmail

You might be referring to Google Play Services. Google Play/Play Store Interact with apps.

Archived