Fiverr Community Forum

Check out my gig if you need your Shopify Store Reviewed

Check out my gig if you need someone to record themselves testing the usability of your Shopify store. I do it all from recording my live commentary - to taking notes on what I believe should be changed or what should stay.

The importance of having a nice function webstore is that you really don’t want your incoming customers to stumble across a broken link or a few typos along their way to the checkout. This alone can serious turn potentials buyers off since they always deserve a nice smooth online shopping experience. Not having one can most you money you would have earned if you had just looked over everything. That’s where I come in. I look over EVERYTHING and I click EVERY link; leaving no page of your shopify store unseen and unchecked.

**NOTE: NO I DO NOT TEST PAYMENT GATEWAYS NOR WOULD I LIKE TO OFFER A PAYMENT TESTING SERVICE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. PLEASE DON’T ASK FOR SUCH A SERVICE **

Interested, check me out @ https://www.fiverr.com/antoniotanco/test-your-shopify-store-design-and-record-my-user-experience

1 Like