Fiverr Forum

Check out my gigs everyone!

Hello there!Just introducing myself and would appreciate a lot if you checked out my gigs. My Fiverr is corinnat3 !

2 Likes

“any essay”

You need to remove the above (copied) from your gig description as helping with essays is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

are you sure?
Don’t want to argue of course, I am a new seller and I appreciate the time you spent checking my gigs!I have seen however many people claiming to help with ‘any’ essay . What I meant was to translate a greek essay into English or the opposite.Don’t know why that would e against the policy…However it is understood ,if by term ‘essay’ other formal or private documents etc. are included.

What I provide basically is translation for almost any type of document that’s all.
Would appreciate it if you took the time to respond so It can be more clear for me.
Thanks a lot.

Those people will be caught by Fiverr sooner or later.

1 Like

Hello there!
I would like to know what you meant by saying that cause I really don’t want to be doing anything wrong.

Just rephrase the “essay” and you’re fine. :slight_smile: Fiverr doesn’t do mindreading.

2 Likes

Thank you , done! :grinning:

1 Like