Fiverr Community Forum

Check out my most Sold Gig - Does this Worth your attention?

Me and my recent client thinks that my most sold gig is a worthwhile investment for “Ads Income Seekers”.
Give it a look here and let me know what you think about it?

Hey! You probably know more about this than I do. Not to sound dumb, but maybe double check with copy-wright/ selling/ piracy laws before you continue that type of work. It seems like something that someone could attempt to sue you over. I’m not trying to discourage you at all, because I really don’t know a lot about that.

I just know that some people have accidentally broken laws that they didn’t know existed regarding movies and media. Some cases they can charge you criminally too. It’s crazy. Hopefully you are already good to go though and have no issues!

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way! I figured I should comment just in case.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why you could have properly ask me regarding all the leads and lags. Well I am leaving you a link to get your mind clear regarding the discussed domain.

How do?

I guess @sing27 is not on the platform any more

I use 123movies on occasion >>Guilty…

Always seemed to me that these sites were illegal since they often get shut down then pop back up in a few days.

Slippery slope here on Fiverr, good luck though. It seems like it could be a very prosperous gig.

1 Like

Here we are not hosting the “files” directly indeed getting embedded from other User Generated Data base; this simply makes it legal.

If some one is considering it illegal they can ask and I would let you know that how this thing is completely legal