Check out my MUSIC Gigs! Legit ( Hip Hop and More)

Hey Fiverr !! First off, i want to say is thanks to everybody who has ordered from me, i really like this site, it helps me out…

I Make Music, And I Have a Gig of * Freestyling for 3minutes for You * Off the top of my head, with a Video of me rapping, you can give me any Words,Themes,Names,Ideas and ill put them into the verse/freestyle.

I Also have where i Create a Strong Verse,freestyle, or whatever you wish you want me to say , Record it With Microphone and actually Record as a Mp3 or Wav* of your choice …

i Work with you 100% as fast as i could get it done, with no half A** work, im legit, Look me up (Young Jess) and see what ive done, now i bring my talent and skill to fiverr, please order a gig, enjoy , thanks !!!

Interesting - seems like a cool gig!

Thanks ! Yeah ive done lots of interesting work since i been on here

rapping about America, Make up products, kids to learn about words and verbs, Over the rainbow freestyle :stuck_out_tongue: etc… which helps me write about different things to keep me also advancing in my music and writing career.

this is a great site

rapping about America, Make up products, kids to learn about words and verbs, Over the rainbow freestyle :stuck_out_tongue: etc… which helps me write about different things to keep me also advancing in my music and writing career.

this is a great site

this is a great site

this is a great site

this is a great site