Chelsea vs. Watford

writer99025

Big game, big game. A loss for Chelsea will be disastrous. There’s a lot of negativity around Chelsea, so I expect the worst from them. Watford are flying, they have nothing to lose, great opportunity for them to make a mark on the league.

Prediction: Chelsea 1 Watford 2. Should finish Chelsea’s challenge for this season. Conte out by Christmas.

Conte needs to sit down for a few games.
I hate the constant shouting from the sidelines and it must get tiresome for the players too.
No way they actually listen to him any more.

Chelsea players are almost all 25+, if you have to micro manage them in every game then something is really wrong with the training.

Conte needs to sit down for a few games.

I hate the constant shouting from the sidelines and it must get tiresome for the players too.

No way they actually listen to him any more.

Chelsea players are almost all 25+, if you have to micro manage them in every game then something is really wrong with the training.

Conte looks lost…never seen him like this before…always pictured him as a super confident guy. [This season I have really started appreciating Mourinho, realized what a truly great manager he has been over the years.]

Conte looks lost…never seen him like this before…always pictured him as a super confident guy. [This season I have really started appreciating Mourinho, realized what a truly great manager he has been over the years.]

Yeah. Mourinho annoyed him during the week too.

The big difference in the past 3 games is that Kante is not there. Whoever allowed Matic to go needs to be sacked, whether it was Conte or whoever.

Yeah. Mourinho annoyed him during the week too.

The big difference in the past 3 games is that Kante is not there. Whoever allowed Matic to go needs to be sacked, whether it was Conte or whoever.

Whoever allowed Matic to go needs to be sacked, whether it was Conte or whoever.

Yeah, everyone talks about letting Costa go, but that is the real issue.

Whoever allowed Matic to go needs to be sacked, whether it was Conte or whoever.

Yeah, everyone talks about letting Costa go, but that is the real issue.

Costa was a negative influence off the pitch. That’s why Conte sent him a message saying " talaq" and told him to clear off. He pulled the same stunt with Mourhino.

Archived