Fiverr Community Forum

China, happy 69th birthday! - Are you a fellow Chinese or of Chinese descent or simply like the country? - Show your support and let us celebrate together!

As a nation with a 1.4 billion population, China has come a long way to grow into the second largest economy in the world - and today is her 69th birthday :cake::fireworks::fireworks:

12 Likes

Happy Independence day.

Thanks for the support! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Happy Independence day.
Respect and blessings from Pakistan :tulip:

1 Like

Wish Happy Independence day.( from Sri Lanka)

That is very nice of you! :grinning::+1:

Cheers, and wishing you a lovely day! :grin:

Happy independence day China :slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes:

and the world’s largest economy by purchasing power parity

Yes, and she is 69-year-old now :heart_eyes::+1::+1:

2 Likes

So true and she is kind-hearted. :star_struck:

happy independence day. :panda_face:

Happy Independence :eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star::eight_pointed_black_star:

Happy Independence day

Yes, there are pandas in China! - they often symbolizes friendship. :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

1 Like

True, the Chinese flag has five stars in it - people sometimes call it ‘the 5-star red flag’ or 五星红旗!

1 Like

Thank you and wishing you a nice week ahead! :sunflower::sunflower:

国庆节快乐! :partying_face:

1 Like

I was under the impression that China has over 5,000-years of uninterrupted recorded history. In this case, I’m calling it, you’re way over 69. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What was it called before 69 years ago?

Didn’t they invent the abacus a few thousand years ago? Anyway I love China and her wonderful products she sends us. Happy Birthday!

(or at least used to send us, not sure if they will be doing that much now.)

My made in China convection oven is still going strong three years after I got it.