Chnges in usernames

I need this option too badly. See My user name is wp_kid. As for now I’m only providing WordPress services. I’m learning now some system adminstration work, and also planned to incluede some Joomla, Drupal and Magento services. So my service is no longer just focused with WordPress. But my user name will brand only WordPress 😦
Yes, username changes can create confusions. But ther should be chance to change the name at least one time.

I need this option too badly. See My user name is wp_kid. As for now I’m only providing WordPress services. I’m learning now some system adminstration work, and also planned to incluede some Joomla, Drupal and Magento services. So my service is no longer just focused with WordPress. But my user name will brand only WordPress 😦

Yes, username changes can create confusions. But ther should be chance to change the name at least one time.

So @wp_kid now that you are learning some Joomla, Drupal and Magento services what do you want to change your name to? wp.jm.dp.mag_kid?

i can understand it may be confusing to buyers but i have mistake in my username so fiverr should allow to make changes to username and other thing if a buyer want to work again to we have photos on our profile

Photo wouldn’t be enough, those can be changed easily, and there might be several people using the same stock photos too 😉

From my POV a solution of the option to set a unique ‘display name’, while there would be the option to see the unique username an account was registered under, plus a list of all used display names (maybe restrict changes to 1-3x) for that username, if one clicks the name/profile (to prevent abuse) would be nice, I’d like to have Mila visible instead of miiila, I always feel sorry for the people who try to reply to me ‘correctly’ and count the ‘i’ s 😉

Photo wouldn’t be enough, those can be changed easily, and there might be several people using the same stock photos too 😉

From my POV a solution of the option to set a unique ‘display name’, while there would be the option to see the unique username an account was registered under, plus a list of all used display names (maybe restrict changes to 1-3x) for that username, if one clicks the name/profile (to prevent abuse) would be nice, I’d like to have Mila visible instead of miiila, I always feel sorry for the people who try to reply to me ‘correctly’ and count the ‘i’ s 😉

miiila you are right fiverr should have atleast one time changes

WoW ! HAHAHAHAH thanks for the idea 😃 it would be nice. though I was just thinking to introduce my name in my username, but I think I should re-consider your suggestion.

Archived