Choosing the main picture of a gig

skylus

Hi,

I would love an ability to choose the main image that appears on my gig, instead of re-uploading it.

I think it’s also best for fiverr’s storage servers, although they don’t seem to have much storage limitations.

Thoughts on this?

Correct me if this feature already exists and I’m just unaware of it.

I think they meant they wanted to do that without having to reupload the image similar to how you can switch images of your profile image on facebook without having to readd the image. Though this would require fiverr to have more bandwidth I do believe which would cost them more.

I think they meant they wanted to do that without having to reupload the image similar to how you can switch images of your profile image on facebook without having to readd the image. Though this would require fiverr to have more bandwidth I do believe which would cost them more.

Reply to @dracosama: Why’d you think it will cost them more? I think it’ll be less cause they don’t need to upload the same picture again… but anyway it should be the least of our concern. Specfically it bothered me as I use fiverr a lot through my phone, and sometimes I want to change the pictures that already appear, through my phone. a thing I cannot do currently…

Reply to @dracosama: Why’d you think it will cost them more? I think it’ll be less cause they don’t need to upload the same picture again… but anyway it should be the least of our concern. Specfically it bothered me as I use fiverr a lot through my phone, and sometimes I want to change the pictures that already appear, through my phone. a thing I cannot do currently…

Archived