Choosing the Right Keywords for Your Gig - Help

usmanasghar1122

How do I know if I’m targeting the right keywords? I need a complete tutorial on this, please. I’m not sure if I’m using the right keywords in my gig, here it is:

favicon-32x32.png.eeab0ee7ee59a02808cfb18fb6598eff.png Fiverr.com
write-home-page-about-us-page-and-other-web-content.jpg.89b0fe02f81f1c7262e9d8b592ab6672.jpg

usmanasghar1122 : I will write a powerful home page and other web content for...

For only $5, usmanasghar1122 will write a powerful home page and other web content. | My aim is to make your experience as gratifying as possible. Before placing the order, come into my inbox so I could understand your web | On Fiverr

I’m offering web content writing services. Which keyword should I choose to rank my gig on? I chose the “home page” because there were about 200 gigs on this keyword.

How do I know if the search volume of that particular low-competition keyword is high?

Which keywords should I add to the “search tags” section?

If I choose one keyword as primary and add it to the search tags, should the rest of the search tags be relevant to that keyword? How do I find them?

Should I focus on adding the keywords I use in “search tags” to the title, description, etc? Or I can use different ones as well?

Please tell me some effective ways to tweak my gig so I could get lots of impressions and clicks and boost my chances of getting orders.

Sorry for the long post, but I really need help. Thanks.

Archived