Christian Article Writer

thewatchman317

What’s more important to you, making money or writing christian articles?

if it’s writing christian articles then you’re just going to have to wait for the right person to come along who wants to buy what is a very uncommon requirement.

If it’s making money, then writing christian articles should only be one of your gigs. If you can write, then you can write articles on other subjects too. you don’t have to get rid of your current gig but you should have others.

Also, it would be nice if your profile said who you are and what you do and why people should buy from you.

if it’s writing christian articles then you’re just going to have to wait for the right person to come along who wants to buy what is a very uncommon requirement.

If it’s making money, then writing christian articles should only be one of your gigs. If you can write, then you can write articles on other subjects too. you don’t have to get rid of your current gig but you should have others.

Also, it would be nice if your profile said who you are and what you do and why people should buy from you.

I sincerely appreciate you. Thanks

Let’s see, on your persona description you write.

“Son of Man, I have appointed you as A WATCHMAN for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, pass it on to the people immediately”

(Ezekiel 3:17)

You have nothing else beyond that.

Try to make it more personal"

“Hi, I’m a Born-Again Christian from Nigeria, etc, etc, etc,.”

Or you can write it in the third person

“Michael is a Christian writer with 5-years of experience working for different newspapers.”

Also, remember that Christians are more interested in the New Testament than the old testament. So you’d be better with a Christian quote like this one:

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

Something not to common, so people don’t think “bah, he’s just pretending to be a Christian to make money”

I also agree with the others, you need more gigs. If there are some topics you can’t write about, you can let buyers know in your gig description.

Good luck.

Let’s see, on your persona description you write.

“Son of Man, I have appointed you as A WATCHMAN for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, pass it on to the people immediately”

(Ezekiel 3:17)

You have nothing else beyond that.

Try to make it more personal"

“Hi, I’m a Born-Again Christian from Nigeria, etc, etc, etc,.”

Or you can write it in the third person

“Michael is a Christian writer with 5-years of experience working for different newspapers.”

Also, remember that Christians are more interested in the New Testament than the old testament. So you’d be better with a Christian quote like this one:

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Romans 15:13

Something not to common, so people don’t think “bah, he’s just pretending to be a Christian to make money”

I also agree with the others, you need more gigs. If there are some topics you can’t write about, you can let buyers know in your gig description.

Good luck.

I really appreciate your sincere input and advise. God bless you.

• 1 year later...

`I beg to differ. Writing in one niche is more profitable than writing a little bit of everything. I only write Christian content and it’s working just fine 🙂

Archived