Fiverr Forum

Christmas Special -- Voiceover for Gig Videos

Hey, Fiverr sellers!

When a potential buyer comes to your gig page, a video, if you have one, will be the first thing that they see. A quality video that accurately explains who you are and what your gig is about will help drive your business and keep potential buyers interested. Are you only using a static image when you could be using something more?

Spruce up your gig page this holiday season!

We may have talked on the forums before, but if we haven’t, I’m an audiobook narrator offering my narration and voiceover services on Fiverr. From now until the start of the new year, I’ll offer up to 60 seconds of narration specifically for your gig page for $5 – such an offer would normally be in the realm of $25 a pop. All I need from you is a script – around 150 words will do, but sometimes less is more. If you don’t have a video that you already use, I can take your gig image, attach the narration, and deliver it as a video file.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I can be reached on the main site. A link to my gig is as follows:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/rx4Gj

Send me a message for a custom offer.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on the forums!

My animated gig videos are a huge reason I’ve always gotten orders! So important to showcase your value and do it in an engaging way. Thanks for the reminder.