Ciao, i'm Tom from Italy

Good morning! I’m Tom from Ravenna (Italy). I signed up a few days ago to try this “new” way of working. I would like to expand my knowledge and find new customers. I deal with photography and the web, mainly. I am passionate about art, and I am very curious at 360 degrees! Good day!

Buongiorno! Sono Tom da Ravenna (Italia). Mi sono iscritto alcuni giorni fa per provare questo modo di lavorare “nuovo”. Vorrei ampliare le mie conoscenze e trovare nuovi clienti. Mi occupo di fotografia e web, principalmente. Sono appassionato di arte, e sono molto curioso a 360 gradi! Buona giornata!

Hello, welcome to the forum and freelancing world, photo editing is a very competitive category

you should create some more gigs with new ideas, wish you luck for a successful career 🙂

Hi, thanks for the message! I want to understand if I should make wide-ranging proposals or if it is better to go into specifics. For example the design and production of t-shirts (I know the subject well, I have an online t-shirt shop), or the creation of guides for museums (I have already created them for museums in my city). I think about it. Hello, good day!

Ciao, grazie del messaggio! Voglio capire se mi conviene fare proposte ad ampio raggio o se è meglio entrare nello specifico. Per esempio il design e la produzione di tshirt (conosco bene l’argomento, ho un negozio on-line di t-shirt), oppure la creazione di guide per musei (le ho già create per musei della mia città). Ci penso. Ciao, buona giornata!

Hi, thanks for the message! I want to understand if I should make wide-ranging proposals or if it is better to go into specifics. For example the design and production of t-shirts (I know the subject well, I have an online t-shirt shop), or the creation of guides for museums (I have already created them for museums in my city). I think about it. Hello, good day!

Ciao, grazie del messaggio! Voglio capire se mi conviene fare proposte ad ampio raggio o se è meglio entrare nello specifico. Per esempio il design e la produzione di tshirt (conosco bene l’argomento, ho un negozio on-line di t-shirt), oppure la creazione di guide per musei (le ho già create per musei della mia città). Ci penso. Ciao, buona giornata!

T-shirt category is also very competitive but you should try all your skills what you have, when you will get orders, you will know which skills are worthy than you can continue with those skills.

Archived