🎪 GAME time - YOU OWN IT -:shopping::shopping_cart:

fonthaunt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Mukesh Ambani Net Worth”

Well, so far I guess Writer owns the net worth of whoever that is he Googled (congrats?) and @misscrystal owns a lot of houses (whoop!) and @gina_riley2 either owns one copy of Reader’s Digest or the whole company. Gina, you will have to decide that one!

I’m still not quite sure what @wp_kid owns. 🙂 Maybe the game should be the closest material or digital item to what you searched, or the most recent “ownable” item you search. If we go with related, I see that @zeus777 has now chimed in as the proud owner of some powered or dead lightsabers, depending on the answer to the question. 😃

Edited to add: If I answer my own game based on the last search I really did, I now own some plantains. 🍌

Well, so far I guess Writer owns the net worth of whoever that is he Googled (congrats?) and @misscrystal owns a lot of houses (whoop!) and @gina_riley2 either owns one copy of Reader’s Digest or the whole company. Gina, you will have to decide that one!

I’m still not quite sure what @wp_kid owns. 🙂 Maybe the game should be the closest material or digital item to what you searched, or the most recent “ownable” item you search. If we go with related, I see that @zeus777 has now chimed in as the proud owner of some powered or dead lightsabers, depending on the answer to the question. 😃

Edited to add: If I answer my own game based on the last search I really did, I now own some plantains. 🍌

According to google and other nerdy websites I found, the lightsaber will eventually run out of power, but the “power cell” will last for decades so I don’t need to worry about owning a dead lightsaber…My lightsaber is still bright and strong, hahaha. mixi1.jpg.afab6e2cf47b77754f73114ba831eff5.jpg

Latest google was ‘tautologies’, latest material thing googled was alarm systems, the former for fun, the latter because of one of my current translation jobs here.

I run out of hearts in this thread, those lounge games always… :roll_eyes:

Archived