Fiverr Forum

Clearing period

Hi guys,

I’ve been coming on Fiver under a month ago and it was completely an amazing place to earn some bucks.

Currently, I got $60 on my account and really love it.

My problem is one of my gigs has passed clearing period( December 09) but today is December 10.

Have you ever got this problem?

What should I do?

Yep caiterz, I’m not patient enough to see it will be cleared because this is my first time earning on Fiverr.

Thanks for your help (:

Contact Customer Support. But I’d wait a day, since it may go on their time zone, not yours :slight_smile:

Should come along - but if not, always contact customer support if you think something is amiss.

Yep, too long to wait.

I have no time to count whether it has passed clearing period, I’m busy with new orders and just want it will be cleared.

I haven’t had this issue until recently, but contacted customer support about an order that was stuck on “clearing” after the date it was supposed to be available for withdrawal (that one has since cleared, but now there’s another in the same situation). Their reply was:

"Thank you for letting us know. This is a known issue and our technical team is working on it. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

So, I’m not sure if this is a new “known issue” or something that’s been going on for a while, but it has started affecting me in the past couple of days.

Hey, I’m experiencing the same thing right now… It’s the 11th where I’m at and I’m still waiting for my revenue on the 9th and 10th to go through. I’m wondering why something is amiss… Already sent support this issue but haven’t heard from them for more than 4 hours already. :frowning:

Yep caiterz, I’m not patient enough to see it will be cleared because this is my first time earning on Fiverr.

Thanks for your help (:

Contact Customer Support. But I’d wait a day, since it may go on their time zone, not yours :slight_smile:

Should come along - but if not, always contact customer support if you think something is amiss.

Yep, too long to wait.

I have no time to count whether it has passed clearing period, I’m busy with new orders and just want it will be cleared.

I haven’t had this issue until recently, but contacted customer support about an order that was stuck on “clearing” after the date it was supposed to be available for withdrawal (that one has since cleared, but now there’s another in the same situation). Their reply was:

"Thank you for letting us know. This is a known issue and our technical team is working on it. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience."

So, I’m not sure if this is a new “known issue” or something that’s been going on for a while, but it has started affecting me in the past couple of days.

Hey, I’m experiencing the same thing right now… It’s the 11th where I’m at and I’m still waiting for my revenue on the 9th and 10th to go through. I’m wondering why something is amiss… Already sent support this issue but haven’t heard from them for more than 4 hours already. :frowning:

Thanks for your help (:

Yep, too long to wait.

Thanks for your help (: