Click & drag up to the TOP doesn't work for my Gig :)

yurymuzlanov

Guest offlinehelpers

Are you meaning when you view your gigs in ‘manage my gigs’?

As far as I’m aware, you can’t manually sort them - they change order depending on the last to be purchased, edited etc.

You can’t adjust them in the view buyers see on your profile either - that’s all done automatically too.

As far as I’m aware, you can’t manually sort them - they change order depending on the last to be purchased, edited etc.

You can’t adjust them in the view buyers see on your profile either - that’s all done automatically too.

JOKING 🙂

I think they’re joking. They want their gig to rank at the top of the page 😄

Edit: He beat me to it!

I can Photoshop it for you, put your Gig in first position and add a “Top Rated Seller” Badge if that makes you happy 😺

I can Photoshop it for you, put your Gig in first position and add a “Top Rated Seller” Badge if that makes you happy 😺

Can you create for me the Badge “250 000 Orders done” ?

🙂

Can you create for me the Badge “250 000 Orders done” ?

🙂

Of course, and then put you on the cover of Forbes :nerd:

Last days I tried to save my Gig, spent a lot of energy and time, but finally it is so simple to improve it’s positions. And it’s so wonderful view from the top of the Fiverr’s Everest! 🙂

Simply click & drag

LONG LIVE NEW RaTiNg-sEaRcH ALGORITHM !!! !
LONG LIVE CLICK & DRAG !!! !

🙂

Archived