Click withdraw nothing happens

What can I do if the withdraw and nothing happens. Never receive the email. To get this withdraw.

The emails are a bit lagged right now. It tok me about 18 hours to get the email.

Happened to me once. Clicking the button again helped and got the email instantly.

If you have made a withdrawal request in the past then search for the previous confirmation link that you have received in your email a/c. You can click on that link to withdraw the payments. Hope that helps !

try again got the email instantly …

@blackhatwarrior Nice tip. I will keep that in mind in case that happens to me. That could be a temporary solution to the issue. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Best Of Luck.

Paypal withdraw button disable Can Anyone help me? I cant click paypal withdraw button last 2 days. Im ver bored this status . fiverr support not answer in 2 days. how is going?

Tried that tip and it didn’t work. It says my last withdraw failed, but it didn’t. The money went to PayPal. Now I can’t withdraw anything.

yes I reported this bug fiverr support team 5 times in 2 days but I didnt get any answer where is fiverr support. where are they? :(((

I haven’t gotten a reply either. This needs to be fixed! :-w

Paypal withdraw button disable Can Anyone help me? I cant click paypal withdraw button last 2 days. Im ver bored this status . fiverr support not answer in 2 days. how is going?

Tried that tip and it didn’t work. It says my last withdraw failed, but it didn’t. The money went to PayPal. Now I can’t withdraw anything.

yes I reported this bug fiverr support team 5 times in 2 days but I didnt get any answer where is fiverr support. where are they? :(((

I haven’t gotten a reply either. This needs to be fixed! :-w