Clicks and Impressions are Down

khurram_pugc

Asslmaolaikum/Hello to all! I know this is a very general and repetitive question, or i would say it is the most asking question. I wanna know how my impressions from thousands drop to hundreds within just 2-3 days without any mistake? How clicks can be down from hundreds to just tens?? Even sevens?? Please guide? I’m level 2 seller.

• Like 22
  • Sad 2

I do get the overall view…
Facing the same issue:(
But I trying get back on my tracks cause I am receiving some orders form my past buyers…
I hope the next gig rotation the gig status will improve…
This topic may help!

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

468825355_frankhello.gif.779220f63a7b58feaed4f3a681f60738.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I do get the overall view…

Facing the same issue:(

But I trying get back on my tracks cause I am receiving some orders form my past buyers…

I hope the next gig rotation the gig status will improve…

This topic may help!

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

Yup. Maybe in the next rotation of the algorithm, our gigs will be on top again.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

I’ve had the same! It’s been upsetting to go from weekly orders to nothing in more than a month. Really discouraging

Yeah, really disappointing. It de-motivates you but we have to keep sharing our gigs on social media to get reach more customers and getting more clicks and impressions.

• Like 5

Yeah, really disappointing. It de-motivates you but we have to keep sharing our gigs on social media to get reach more customers and getting more clicks and impressions.

Yup, I’m trying, although I don’t think any people I know irl will order.

I hope you get better luck soon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yup. Maybe in the next rotation of the algorithm, our gigs will be on top again.

for us is past 4 months and nothing grow … we past from 250 order to few orders … we have contacted fiverr and they said we have to create website, create portfolio, promote our portfolio and say to new customer to buy our service in Fiverr … this sounds bad to us … why would a seller create a website and then send his customers to fiverr? (when he can tell to the buyer to buy directly on his site …?!)

what we said to Fiverr team is that we want to sell in Fiverr … we dont want open a new website … it seems like they no longer have room for all the sellers and they are trying to drive the sellers away…

we are waiting the Fiverr answer

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

for us is past 4 months and nothing grow … we past from 250 order to few orders … we have contacted fiverr and they said we have to create website, create portfolio, promote our portfolio and say to new customer to buy our service in Fiverr … this sounds bad to us … why would a seller create a website and then send his customers to fiverr? (when he can tell to the buyer to buy directly on his site …?!)

what we said to Fiverr team is that we want to sell in Fiverr … we dont want open a new website … it seems like they no longer have room for all the sellers and they are trying to drive the sellers away…

You are right. Works are dramatically decreased these days

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Really, from last couple of months fiverr is removing sellers by permanently disabling their accounts due to a little mistake. I’ve seen many posts reagarding “Disabling Accounts” on Facebook. I think you’re right that, fiverr is decreasing the number of sellers on its platform. It is very very disappointing, why fiverr is doing such with level 2 sellers who have (5 stars rating tough). I wish our accounts will be on top again !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

No body here knows the actual reason. Let me tell you a solid and clear cut answer why its happening. Its because fiverr has changed its algorithm. Now the old school keyword and review method is gone. Even remove all the keywords from your GIG and reviews on your gig doesn’t plays an important role in your rankings.

On Fiverr 3.0, now the algorithm tracks literally everything of your profile. Your rankingss are now dependent on the:

1. Missing deadline- low rankings
  2. Buyer asking for revisions - low rankings
  3. Replying the buyer late - low rankings
  4. Cancellation - low rankings

I mean to say it doesn’t matters how good reviews you have. Because simply if everyone has 5-star then no one is 5 star! Logic!!!

From now on, the algorithm ranks your gigs to the buyer’s based on your overall performance, how fast you deliver, how fast you reply, how much revisions a buyer request, cancellations, and all that.

You must have done something wrong in your past order that’s why you’re getting low impressions in the gig, same with me!

Yup bro !! I think missing deadline is the most important factor as i notice that it is going to decrease 1% after every 15 days. So disappointing !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

No body here knows the actual reason. Let me tell you a solid and clear cut answer why its happening. Its because fiverr has changed its algorithm. Now the old school keyword and review method is gone. Even remove all the keywords from your GIG and reviews on your gig doesn’t plays an important role in your rankings.

On Fiverr 3.0, now the algorithm tracks literally everything of your profile. Your rankingss are now dependent on the:

1. Missing deadline- low rankings
  2. Buyer asking for revisions - low rankings
  3. Replying the buyer late - low rankings
  4. Cancellation - low rankings

I mean to say it doesn’t matters how good reviews you have. Because simply if everyone has 5-star then no one is 5 star! Logic!!!

From now on, the algorithm ranks your gigs to the buyer’s based on your overall performance, how fast you deliver, how fast you reply, how much revisions a buyer request, cancellations, and all that.

You must have done something wrong in your past order that’s why you’re getting low impressions in the gig, same with me!

Really, all of your mentioned things have been happened with my account. From where did you get this information?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Whyy disappointing? Fiverr just want to show sellers to the buyer who is 100% perfect for them. Just keep doing what you are committed. Try not to extend deliveries, replying the buyer late, avoid to receive revisions. Hope it will improve.

Same with me!

It is disappointing as i have been earning a handsome amount on regular basis and suddenly everything changes that’s why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its now working just like Google. Google not only tracks the keywords and reviews, but also tracks the constancy of the website, engagement and all that. Now fiverr is using the same algorithm. Keywords and reviews are gone now!

I missed a single delivery almost 2-3 months ago and then the completion rate drops to 98% and that was missed due to “Gig Extra”. As, my buyer purchased gig extra almost at that time, when i was sleeping and i have to deliver that work the next day. And from then to now, i didn’t miss a single delivery. Then why the completion rate drops 1% every 10-15 days?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2