Fiverr Community Forum

Clicks and orders per month and season

Hello everyone,
i am in Fiverr about two months and i have low clicks and no order until now… i have read many tips in forum and i try to follow them. However, i would like to ask if you have noticed important changes in impressions and clicks in different months and seasons. For example, is there a decrease or increase of sells or clicks in August or September? Is Autumn a season that buyes search for gigs? I think a general picture would be helpful.
Thanks

6 Likes

Don’t worry to get more order share your gig on social media,

2 Likes

Thanks for the courage and advice! I have already share my gig on social media and i can understand that it’s need patience. I asked for clicks per month just to know what to expect.

1 Like

No worries, have patience.

2 Likes

Interesting question, but there is no one answer. Different categories, different client profiles, different countries, holidays, seasons, etc.

For example, school is starting. Gigs that offer tutoring might see an increase in traffic. Potential buyers that have kids might stop buying (due to having to buy school supplies instead). People who might plan months in advance might be planning their holiday budgets. This could increase ‘greeting card’ gig sales, but decrease others.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer… very helpful! So you mean that you have to think who may be your potential buyer every month or in special occasions. A potential customer profile. It’s difficult… needs something like a gallop.

Sort of. Definitely build a customer profile. Volatility depends on that.

3 Likes

Share your gig on social media.

2 Likes

Very interesting… i think i have many things to consider… imagination7413 thank you so much!

Share your gig on social media and the most important thing is that you have to be patient and more confident as will as more active.

1 Like

Have patience. Research on your keywords and do marketing your gig. Hope you will get order soon

1 Like