Clicks and orders per month and season

lefterisrontou

Hello everyone,
i am in Fiverr about two months and i have low clicks and no order until now… i have read many tips in forum and i try to follow them. However, i would like to ask if you have noticed important changes in impressions and clicks in different months and seasons. For example, is there a decrease or increase of sells or clicks in August or September? Is Autumn a season that buyes search for gigs? I think a general picture would be helpful.
Thanks

Interesting question, but there is no one answer. Different categories, different client profiles, different countries, holidays, seasons, etc.

For example, school is starting. Gigs that offer tutoring might see an increase in traffic. Potential buyers that have kids might stop buying (due to having to buy school supplies instead). People who might plan months in advance might be planning their holiday budgets. This could increase ‘greeting card’ gig sales, but decrease others.

Interesting question, but there is no one answer. Different categories, different client profiles, different countries, holidays, seasons, etc.

For example, school is starting. Gigs that offer tutoring might see an increase in traffic. Potential buyers that have kids might stop buying (due to having to buy school supplies instead). People who might plan months in advance might be planning their holiday budgets. This could increase ‘greeting card’ gig sales, but decrease others.

Thanks for the answer… very helpful! So you mean that you have to think who may be your potential buyer every month or in special occasions. A potential customer profile. It’s difficult… needs something like a gallop.

Sort of. Definitely build a customer profile. Volatility depends on that.

en.wikipedia.org
400px-STP_approach.jpg.446cfb0d54dc5473ac3f69449766a3b7.jpg

Target market

A target market is a group of customers within a business's serviceable available market at which a business aims its marketing efforts and resources. A target market is a subset of the total market for a product or service. The target market typically consists of consumers who exhibit similar characteristics (such as age, location, income or lifestyle) and are considered most likely to buy a business's market offerings or are likely to be the most profitable segments for the business to servic...

en.wikipedia.org
300px-STP_approach.jpg.7c2aebaf3f886cc586348699741c5d1a.jpg

Market segmentation

Market segmentation is the activity of dividing a broad consumer or business market, normally consisting of existing and potential customers, into sub-groups of consumers (known as segments) based on some type of shared characteristics. In dividing or segmenting markets, researchers typically look for common characteristics such as shared needs, common interests, similar lifestyles or even similar demographic profiles. The overall aim of segmentation is to identify high yield segments – that i...

en.wikipedia.org

Demographic profile

Demographic profiling is a form of Demographic Analysis used by marketers so that they may be as efficient as possible with advertising products or services and identifying any possible gaps in their marketing strategy. Demographic profiling can even be referred to as a euphemism for corporate spying. By targeting certain groups who are more likely to be interested in what is being sold, a company can efficiently expend advertising resources so that they may garner the maximum number of sal An ef...

Sort of. Definitely build a customer profile. Volatility depends on that.

en.wikipedia.org
7a4aca638c5c23076f6960dfdfce8b77291e4da9.jpeg

Target market

A target market is a group of customers within a business's serviceable available market at which a business aims its marketing efforts and resources. A target market is a subset of the total market for a product or service. The target market typically consists of consumers who exhibit similar characteristics (such as age, location, income or lifestyle) and are considered most likely to buy a business's market offerings or are likely to be the most profitable segments for the business to servic...

en.wikipedia.org
3c50c9cf2c589d51d8718123b9dffb7bfd8f4260.jpeg

Market segmentation

Market segmentation is the activity of dividing a broad consumer or business market, normally consisting of existing and potential customers, into sub-groups of consumers (known as segments) based on some type of shared characteristics. In dividing or segmenting markets, researchers typically look for common characteristics such as shared needs, common interests, similar lifestyles or even similar demographic profiles. The overall aim of segmentation is to identify high yield segments – that i...

en.wikipedia.org

Demographic profile

Demographic profiling is a form of Demographic Analysis used by marketers so that they may be as efficient as possible with advertising products or services and identifying any possible gaps in their marketing strategy. Demographic profiling can even be referred to as a euphemism for corporate spying. By targeting certain groups who are more likely to be interested in what is being sold, a company can efficiently expend advertising resources so that they may garner the maximum number of sal An ef...

Very interesting… i think i have many things to consider… imagination7413 thank you so much!

Archived