Clicks from Facebook ads don't count as clicks in gig analytics

paschalisblack

So, I recently made several tests running some fb ads for my gigs (yes, it is allowed to do that. I even asked CS). In most of thise ads I got several clicks. The most successful ad brought me 180 clicks, which is cool, right? The thing is… When I check my gig analytics at the same dates my ads were running, the clicks, views, impressions etc are very low, like every other day I didn’t run an ad. I really can’t understand.

Guest merciavideo

Either the clicks weren’t going to your gigs or they weren’t being counted for some reason. Could they have been going to your profile rather than an individual gig?

There’s a separate counter for “Social Clicks” or “Social Views” or something, you can switch to that in the drop-down next to “Impressions in the last 30 days”, maybe FB ad clicks would show up there?

edit: it’s called “Social Gig Views”, for my gig, it’s showing “No data available for this graph type.” when I click it (which would be correct as I didn’t run any ads or post that gig on any SM).

There’s a separate counter for “Social Clicks” or “Social Views” or something, you can switch to that in the drop-down next to “Impressions in the last 30 days”, maybe FB ad clicks would show up there?

edit: it’s called “Social Gig Views”, for my gig, it’s showing “No data available for this graph type.” when I click it (which would be correct as I didn’t run any ads or post that gig on any SM).

No, I checked, Social Clicks don’t increase at all, like all other gig stats

Archived