Clicks is more than Impression

asifur2r

Hello there, As I am promoting my gigs and opening every gig in a new tab and clicking after a while to improve gig impression but in the end, click is more than impression, not that impression is not increasing but clicks are increasing faster. Is there any problem with that? what do you think?

Hello there, As I am promoting my gigs and opening every gig in a new tab and clicking after a while to improve gig impression but in the end, click is more than impression, not that impression is not increasing but clicks are increasing faster. Is there any problem with that? what do you think?

This thing is hundreds of times discussed in the forum. Impressions denotes how many times your gig appeared in the search result where click is the actual count of requests on your gig URL.

The thing I’m wondering is that what you get by doing,

opening every gig in a new tab and clicking after a while

This thing is hundreds of times discussed in the forum. Impressions denotes how many times your gig appeared in the search result where click is the actual count of requests on your gig URL.

The thing I’m wondering is that what you get by doing,

opening every gig in a new tab and clicking after a while

Thanks for your reply but I asked if my clicks is more than impression will that be any problem?

Archived