Clicks VS Views

juliereader

You do understand what impressions are, right? Whenever your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search, you get an impression (you get impressions only when your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search).

Clicks are directly related to impressions. Whenever, your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search and that person clicks on the shown gig, you get a click (you get clicks only when someone clicks on your gig from Fiverr’s search listing).

You get a view whenever someone goes to your gig page (need not specifically have to be through Fiverr’s search as is the case with impressions/clicks).

The following is taken from the seller help center:

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.

You do understand what impressions are, right? Whenever your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search, you get an impression (you get impressions only when your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search).

Clicks are directly related to impressions. Whenever, your gig shows up in someone’s Fiverr search and that person clicks on the shown gig, you get a click (you get clicks only when someone clicks on your gig from Fiverr’s search listing).

You get a view whenever someone goes to your gig page (need not specifically have to be through Fiverr’s search as is the case with impressions/clicks).

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.

yes but isnt basically clicks means views?

If my gig appear 10 times in search this means i have 10 impressions

now if someone clicks it 2 times then i have 2 clicks which means i have also 2 views…

or is there any thing i am missing…

If my gig appear 10 times in search this means i have 10 impressions

now if someone clicks it 2 times then i have 2 clicks which means i have also 2 views…

or is there any thing i am missing…

In my previous post, I have clearly explained the difference between clicks and views. And, no, they’re not the same.

If you post a link to your gig on the forum and 2 people click on it, you will receive 2 views but 0 clicks. Do you see the difference?

nice and clear explanation

Thanks for your clear explanation 🙂

Explain nicely. Thank you very much.

Thanks for sharing these really important infos!

Maria S.

this is the most complete explanation

Archived