Fiverr Forum

Client asked I send custom order for $7

I am guessing I can’t do this since the site is called fiverr after all but before I go back and say it’s not possible I thought I had better check it wasn’t possible?

The extra $2 is for me to buy something which I have said I won’t do in the price of one gig and they don’t want to buy my add on that includes me buying it…

Actually, you can do it since it’s a custom order. Any amount above $5 can be used for a custom order…

But if you don’t want to do it, you can always tell the buyer about what you feel is the right price for that order. If he doesn’t agree, well…that’s that i guess. hehe

I’m not sure, but I think that quantities must always be multiple of $5. But anyway, if you’re ok with charging less than what your gig description says, just try to enter $7 in a custom order and you’ll see by yourself if it’s possible or not.

Anyhow, I never let buyers decide their own price. If my extra says that they have to pay $5, then they have to do so or find another seller.

Thanks everyone, they are being very cheeky, to start with they told me I had to buy it as part of the one gig leaving me with barely nothing for all my work so they are definitely trying it on!

If they’re already being difficult in your opinion, quit while you’re ahead!