Fiverr Community Forum

Client asking for free sample work

I am getting such messages that waste a lot of time asking for free work as a sample for there project:

Me: Estimated cost would be $ 350 and 15 Days (not 7 as in the request)
Please let me know if that works for you.
Please feel free to ask if you have any doubt or questions.

A Client: one more things

A Client: this project is my company project but alot of people are just waste time and my company don’t want to do this again but i convince them , that i will find a professional which is going to do it
so if you can do it give me update about my project at least\ if you can do this 7 secs video and show them , we can now do the whole project… if you can do this to show my company , then we start the whole project

3 Likes

Just offer them to create a quick test task. If they still want FREE sample, in 90% of cases they will get free video (or anything else) and never order your services

2 Likes

Thanks!
Recently some client asked for the sample and then he shared it with other seller. By coincident that seller was my friend.

2 Likes

I never create samples for a specific buyer. I have my own samples that I show buyers, everything else has to be paid for.

3 Likes

Some Buyer requests

Dec 23, 2020
H
o soja hardem Helllo am looking for 3d animation that can create these within 2-3 days listen{teti ko gbo } pay after work , is good

Dec 23, 2020 baliqueen
(Mio ni ba odun loo) Read carefully I will order you after update I need a 3d animator only for my project but he will firstly create character of Black kid 10 years old with a faded hair cut to check his quality work after that we will get started

1 Like

Nope. Absolutely not. You have plenty of examples in your gig, and if they can’t figure out if you’re the quality/type for them, they’re either trying to scam free work out of you or they’re just lazy. Either way, you don’t want to work for them!

2 Likes

Thanks you so much !

I think he/she is not a real buyer…

1 Like

Thanks you so much !a buyer who is belligerent and demands free unlimited revisions is a person who, at best is just rude and doesn’t value your time and professionalism, and at worst is actually scamming you for free work.