Client cancel the order suddenly so what should I do, kindly suggest me

abhiruproy265

I am new.I don’t no about that react.please tell me details.

I am new.I don’t no about that react.

If you are new and and know nothing, why you provide wrong suggestion?

You must learn correct lesson before suggest anybody or taking any action.

I see you are only 2 days in this community.

There are many many experts here. You must learn from their knowledgeable posts and topics. You must need to study first before participate this community.

Search in the box what do you want to know.

I am new.I don’t no about that react

The heart is for selecting if you like what the person said. Or if you are happy about what they said happened to them.

When someone posts about a bad experience, it is not appropriate to give them a heart because that means you liked the bad thing that happened to them.

I am new.I don’t no about that react

The heart is for selecting if you like what the person said. Or if you are happy about what they said happened to them.

When someone posts about a bad experience, it is not appropriate to give them a heart because that means you liked the bad thing that happened to them.

Ah now this is interesting - I don’t necessarily view it as that… I’ve probably ‘liked’ posts I shouldn’t have in the past, if this is how people interpret the button. 😬

I’ve always seen it as the forum’s version of the ‘Like’ button on social media, where it can be for what you mentioned, but also be a method of showing empathy/support. I might not like the situation you’re in, but I like that you’re here talking about it, or like the way that you’ve explained the problem etc.

Ah now this is interesting - I don’t necessarily view it as that… I’ve probably ‘liked’ posts I shouldn’t have in the past, if this is how people interpret the button. 😬

I’ve always seen it as the forum’s version of the ‘Like’ button on social media, where it can be for what you mentioned, but also be a method of showing empathy/support. I might not like the situation you’re in, but I like that you’re here talking about it, or like the way that you’ve explained the problem etc.

Thanks for your kind information

Any one here for give me advice, what should I do ?

I do not think you have much choice as I think CS would let them cancel.

Ah now this is interesting - I don’t necessarily view it as that…

Hmm, I have never thought of it that way. I guess I am stuck on the way it is on FB. Also, even on sites where the ❤️ is the only option, I do not use it. Instead, I make a post saying I am sorry to hear about their situation.

Guest discobot

Hey, if you message @discobot it will start a tutorial for you so you can find out how to use the different functions within this forum.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

As vickie said, you’ll probably need to accept the cancellation.

You could try to message CS to politely request they cancel it on their end, but it’ll still likely affect your stats and possibly take upwards of 10 days, in which case the long delay would be pointless.

Archived