Client can't give me review for old order

sagar891

One of my client forgot to give me the review.After 3 months he came to give me another order.When I told him to give me the review for that old order he already searched but he didn’t found the option to give the review (as he told)
Then where is the problem? How can he give me the review or can’t he give!

Thanks advance 🙂

One of my client forgot to give me the review.After 3 months he came to give me another order.When I told him to give me the review for that old order he already searched but he didn’t found the option to give the review (as he told)

Then where is the problem? How can he give me the review or can’t he give!

Thanks advance 🙂

When I told him to give me the review for that old order he already searched but he didn’t found the option to give the review

You shouldn’t ask for review to a buyer it was an old order son it doesn’t really matter anymore, and also, buyer can only review an order if it’s less than 30 days old.

When I told him to give me the review for that old order he already searched but he didn’t found the option to give the review

You shouldn’t ask for review to a buyer it was an old order son it doesn’t really matter anymore, and also, buyer can only review an order if it’s less than 30 days old.

I was just trying to increase my total review.

By the way thanks a lot @renelisabreur 🙂

Interesting, I didn’t know that. That’s a good thing to keep in mind.

Archived