Client does not reply me fast

designeralmina

I faced so many problems in this matter. I reply my client to solve problems but he/she reply me after 2-3 hours. I have another job need to start or finish. But the client kills my so many times. If the client communicates me, I can finish his/her job within 30-40 minutes. What can I do for this? I went to go crazy.

Suggest me.

Focus on the other client for now. There is nothing you can do until they respond so move on. When they finally respond, illustrate a sense of urgency and be vocal about wanting to get their request completed as soon as possible to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Stuff like that makes it come off as not rude.

Depends on the delivery time. If the order is supposed to be delivered in a day, even 2-3 hours count in the communication. It can imagine that it would become stressful if the order is about to run out of time and the client hasn’t been communicative.

I dont know if this is the case but there is a requirement option in your gig management. So for example if your gig is about removing background you can set a requirement to upload photos. That way you will avoid getting your customer to place order without uploading the photos. I hope that helps. Also try to contact your customer as soon as possible and in the last hours of delivery time so your order wont be considered as late.

Archived