Client gave 1 star by mistake

polyniki

I have a client who is new on fiverr and left me a 1 star review writing how good and fast I was, so I assume they did that by mistake and totally messed up with my ranking. I am working very hard on fiverr and clearly I do not deserve this. What do I do about it? Can someoen from customer support please remove it?

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

it is clearly a mistake though. I am not claiming to have done a great job while the client says the opposite. they say too fast and good.

If you type “1 star review by mistake” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

Still I do want to try, even if I get a warning. What is the procedure? Contact Customer Support?

Still I do want to try, even if I get a warning. What is the procedure? Contact Customer Support?

Hy ask from your buyer is he/she did by mistake? if yes

Then go to the customer support right…

Or you can also say to your buyer to go customer support and ask for changing review.

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Here is the link for Customer Support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I’m with lloyd on this one… just leave it alone. It may have tanked your scores but will be more detrimental to your account by pressing on with the matter. Any potential client can read it and realize the buyer may have been new and made a mistake. If you continue to press the matter, you could end up with more than a warning. You could have your account suspended.

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

I’m with lloyd on this one… just leave it alone. It may have tanked your scores but will be more detrimental to your account by pressing on with the matter. Any potential client can read it and realize the buyer may have been new and made a mistake. If you continue to press the matter, you could end up with more than a warning. You could have your account suspended.

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

I disagree that asking CS to remove a review given by mistake and not bugging the client about it will get me a warning, it is only fair. Otherwise the review system would be very easy to abuse. I wrote CS about it and stay positive. 😊

If I were a potential client and saw 10 freelancers with 5 stars general rating and one with a 4.8, I would probably not even bother investigating why the 4.8 got a bad review. It is detrimental and I do not deserve it.

I disagree that asking CS to remove a review given by mistake and not bugging the client about it will get me a warning, it is only fair. Otherwise the review system would be very easy to abuse. I wrote CS about it and stay positive. 😊

If I were a potential client and saw 10 freelancers with 5 stars general rating and one with a 4.8, I would probably not even bother investigating why the 4.8 got a bad review. It is detrimental and I do not deserve it.

Hello guys! Today I got a 4.2 review from a super happy buyer. Our order was still taking process - by that I mean, that the order was completed, but I still have work to do to help him. I asked him what was wrong with my service and how could I better it as 4.2 is not what I’m aiming for. He then responded that he closed the tab and that he got it wrong and that he will contact Fiverr’s Support to change his feedback, to which I responded - “they are not going to do anything about that, it is w…
Pretty straight forward. Customer messaged me saying that they made a mistake on their feedback and for me to change it. I told them we would need Fiverr CS to help. I created a request in the resolution center to ‘modify feedback’. In the notes I put. “Customer is requesting to change feedback due to error. Customer ******, this is the form you requested to modify negative feedback”. Customer updates their feedback, next day I get an Official warning from Fiverr, warning me about soliciting pos…
Hey guys! So the other day I got a client and after delivering the product my client wanted a revision. It was a very little mistake I made, took about 20 seconds to fix. After I delivered my product again the buyer didn’t see it for some reason and just accepted it, thinking it was the version before revision. The buyer gave me 2.7 stars and a very negative feedback. I contacted the buyer afterwards to ask him why would he ever do this to me as I did nothing wrong. He apologized and told me th…
Here is what happens to me recently. The order completed with good quality, client thank you and gave some compliment. a1.JPG.8c2229b918e11dd693a5589fdc28927a.JPG After that, I got a bad review. Very surprised, I inbox to ask why [a2] she admits the mistake and promises to change it [a3] 1 day later I got an email: “Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation”. Maybe be Fiverr think I manipulate her to change the review. After that, I have to tell her not to do anything to make thing worst z.JPG.4967dc47917c3c6f3385578a3f749572.JPG I think this will h…
So, after delivering an order today, the buyer marked it as complete and then he wrote a review saying “Great Seller!”. But when I opened the notification I saw a 1,7 star rating! I messaged the buyer and he admited he wanted to leave 5 stars but by mistake he didn’t add any stars on “communication with the seller” and “would reccomenf” sections and he asked me to send him a request to modify his review, which I did. But even after that and while he accepted my request, he still didn’t change th…
Hello, I’m very upsat, some of my clients put a negative review after he completed the order and he send me a message that evetything is good and he liked what I’ve created to him, anyways after that he gives me a negative review, I contacted him back and I said why did you leave that feedback?? he said that he gave me a good one and that one is not his feedback and there is a mistake (he was liying) and he wanted to remove that negative feedback, so I’ve cotacted the support and told them what…

I’ll leave these here for you to “review.” You’ve been warned about what the possible outcome could be. Take the chance, roll the dice, and I hope you get a better outcome than these folks. With the way Fiverr is about reviews and review manipulation (even with genuine mistakes), you may end up with a warning… justified or not.

Good luck!

My buyer gave me 1-star rating by mistake but the review was positive. I contact her and point out that, she said it was a mistake and apologize for that and asked how she can correct it.
I told her to leave it as it is as fiverr do not like it but she had contacted fiverr support and the review changed to 5 stars at the front site but it is still there in the backend.

My buyer gave me 1-star rating by mistake but the review was positive. I contact her and point out that, she said it was a mistake and apologize for that and asked how she can correct it.

I told her to leave it as it is as fiverr do not like it but she had contacted fiverr support and the review changed to 5 stars at the front site but it is still there in the backend.

Thanks, this means it can be done 😍 But when you say still in backend, it means that it still messes up your rankings?

Good luck. Hope your next post isn’t about getting a warning on your account.:crossed_fingers:t3:

Archived