Client gave me his email, But I have placed order on Fiverr

sohailahmad_79

My client has sent me his email address in my chat because he wanted to send 5 files of size more than 200mbs. He asked me to drop a text, But I didn’t email him, ask him to send here in Chat.

I was curious if his email presence in my chat will have any impact on my profile.

I have placed the order on the Fiverr, and it is my third order with him.

My client has sent me his email address in my chat because he wanted to send 5 files of size more than 200mbs. He asked me to drop a text, But I didn’t email him, ask him to send here in Chat.

I was curious if his email presence in my chat will have any impact on my profile.

. He asked me to drop a text on that email. I have emailed him, but I told him that we will work via Fiverr

Why would you assume this is okay?

Why not read the ToS?

Yes, This is not fine, that’s why I didn’t work outside of the Fiverr

You emailed him.

It doesn’t become okay to do just because you didnt work with him via email.

Okay, I will take great care of that. Well, I didn’t email him, I was just curios, what will happen if I did that? Thanks a lot.

Actually, I simply told him, send files here. It will take time, but its better for us.

. I have emailed him, but I told him that we will work via Fiverr

You just said that you emailed him.

Archived