Client is asking for cancelation after 14 days of Completed Order

marionaadames

Hello there! 😃

I had this problem with one client that wanted to cancel and I refused because:
#I gave him more than 5 revisions FOR FREE(My gig only offers 2 revisions).
#MY TIME IS WORTH.
#The order was already completed.(I still was working on his project, delivered on the inbox)
But then Customer Service cancelled my order and the client got a refund!! with my recordings and the lyrics I wrote for him.
I want to know why? Because Fiverr Support isn´t answering.

Now I have this client that replies every 10 days and her feedback is very poor, she just tells me “Ok”, “I don´t like it”. For example, I sent her a beat and lyrics and she just replied “I don´t like the lyrics”.
The order was marked as completed 15 days ago and she asked for revisions, I did it. Now she wants to cancel.
Is the Customer Service gonna cancel my order too?
I do not want to work for free 😦

Hello there! 😃

I had this problem with one client that wanted to cancel and I refused because:

#I gave him more than 5 revisions FOR FREE(My gig only offers 2 revisions).

#MY TIME IS WORTH.

#The order was already completed.(I still was working on his project, delivered on the inbox)

But then Customer Service cancelled my order and the client got a refund!! with my recordings and the lyrics I wrote for him.

I want to know why? Because Fiverr Support isn´t answering.

Now I have this client that replies every 10 days and her feedback is very poor, she just tells me “Ok”, “I don´t like it”. For example, I sent her a beat and lyrics and she just replied “I don´t like the lyrics”.

The order was marked as completed 15 days ago and she asked for revisions, I did it. Now she wants to cancel.

Is the Customer Service gonna cancel my order too?

I do not want to work for free 😦

I agree with you. But you need to add some modifications. Specially why you giving revisions after every 10 days. You don’t need to do that. Simply you can add this to your gig, only doing revisions before order marked complete 3 - 5 days.

And these days Fiverr take much time for response to seller’s messages. I think you know that.

Yes, I understand your works. I know how difficult is that :thinking:

But then Customer Service canceled my order and the client got a refund!! with my recordings and the lyrics I wrote for him.

I hope Fiverr has a reason for doing that. The better solution is in contact with Fiverr Team. And talk with your buyers friendly, Even they gives you negative revisions. Gladly accept.

I agree with you. But you need to add some modifications. Specially why you giving revisions after every 10 days. You don’t need to do that. Simply you can add this to your gig, only doing revisions before order marked complete 3 - 5 days.

And these days Fiverr take much time for response to seller’s messages. I think you know that.

Yes, I understand your works. I know how difficult is that :thinking:

But then Customer Service canceled my order and the client got a refund!! with my recordings and the lyrics I wrote for him.

I hope Fiverr has a reason for doing that. The better solution is in contact with Fiverr Team. And talk with your buyers friendly, Even they gives you negative revisions. Gladly accept.

The orders were marked automatically as completed, I thought the buyer didn’t pay attention so thats why I offered more revisions because I don’t want them to feel scammed.

And thank you!! I will contact Fiverr Team!

Archived