Client is not replying but deadline is approaching!

albanicole

Hi everyone!

My name’s Nicole and I’m a newbie here on fiverr. You can view my profile at @albanicole 🙂 I received my second order about a day ago through buyer requests.

My client accepted my offer and gave a vague description of what he wants his logo to look like. The delicery deadline I set on this project was two days, and currently I have less than 24 hours to deliver.

My problem is that my client hasn’t been active on the platform for a day, so I haven’t gotten any feedback on my design concept. Should I submit my work without his approval of the design to meed the deadline? Or do I risk either missing the deadline or him cancelling my work?

I need some advice! What should I do?

Hi everyone!

My name’s Nicole and I’m a newbie here on fiverr. You can view my profile at @albanicole 🙂 I received my second order about a day ago through buyer requests.

My client accepted my offer and gave a vague description of what he wants his logo to look like. The delicery deadline I set on this project was two days, and currently I have less than 24 hours to deliver.

My problem is that my client hasn’t been active on the platform for a day, so I haven’t gotten any feedback on my design concept. Should I submit my work without his approval of the design to meed the deadline? Or do I risk either missing the deadline or him cancelling my work?

I need some advice! What should I do?

Deliver what he ordered, and complete the order. If the client needs any revisions, he can process a revision request – which will make the order active again while you complete his requested revisions.

Deliver what he ordered, and complete the order. If the client needs any revisions, he can process a revision request – which will make the order active again while you complete his requested revisions.

What @jonbaas said. It happens less now than it used to in the early days of Fiverr, but occasionally a buyer will go dark after placing the order. When that happens, you deliver as best you can based on what was provided to you. If the buyer requests a revision, you can go from there. Otherwise, the buyer has three days to accept the delivery or it is automatically accepted.

Alright! I’ll deliver it immediately then. Thanks so much 😄

What @jonbaas said. It happens less now than it used to in the early days of Fiverr, but occasionally a buyer will go dark after placing the order. When that happens, you deliver as best you can based on what was provided to you. If the buyer requests a revision, you can go from there. Otherwise, the buyer has three days to accept the delivery or it is automatically accepted.

That’s really helpful, Aaron. I’ll keep tha in mind from now on. Thanks so much!

Archived