Fiverr Community Forum

Client is not responding after the delivery

Recently i got an order before 10 days ago, i have successfully delivered the order before the due date, but now the client is not responding and raising the revisions with no information or any corrections requirements.

I asked in personal chat even i delivered the order again with asking him that what he requires but again he raise the revision with no information.

I don’t know what to do in this situation

8 Likes

I think the condition is so curious. But don’t worry
Fiverr will mark order as complete after 3 days.

5 Likes

Keep delivering again, and again, explaining that you can’t do a revision while he can’t provide an information.

Take care, it’s an usual behavior from who wants to get the order for free

4 Likes

but the client is not keep my order delivered, he raising the revisions every time whenever i deliver.

1 Like

Immediately contact CS with all the evidence you think is useful (e.g Screenshots of chat and everything). Let them take care of the case.

4 Likes

Are you sure about this? I have heard of sellers getting their accounts disabled/banned for delivering again and again (no matter how legitimate their reason was). I wouldn’t do that.

How can a buyer posting requests for revision be considered reasonable grounds for suspecting them of trying to get the order for free? What you are saying might be true if the buyer was constantly sending cancellation requests (and not if the buyer is only sending revision requests).

Buyers who keep sending requests for revision without asking for any extra changes usually do that if they need more than 3 days’ time to ensure that everything that has been delivered is satisfactory. It is their way of keeping the order from being automatically marked as complete. Correct me if I am wrong but there is no need to redeliver any files if a buyer sent a revision request without any information on what needs to be changed.

2 Likes

Don’t you think that by keeping the order as it is in the revision period that will effect on my delivery rate ? As this is not my fault but still i will get the negative marking in the deliver on the time rate ? Also i don’t want to cancel this order if i will do then also i will get the negative marking even i had done the job and delivered on time.

1 Like

Also it will not deliver in 3 days time if the order is in under the revision.

1 Like

yeah by this reason my profile goes down many buyers betrayed me and also i contacted this month fiverr Customer support but they have roles just for sellers not for buyer once my order automatically marked but SC cancelled order again even it was marked completed also fiverr CS sent me warning now i have 5 warning i don’t know my fault for these warning but one was order cancellations issue.

2 Likes

Fiverr should need to make some rules for buyer as well instead of just for the sellers.

2 Likes

would someone get banned for delivering again, while the buyer doesnt request any change? If have no changes to be done, I would deliver it again.
Arent you confusing with deliver empty orders?

There is a difference in ignoring the buyers modification request and delivering the same work again, WITH delivering again since no modification request was actually made. There are hundreds of clients of mine who click on REVISION not needing this, just to keep chatting about other services and etc.
Also, hundreds of buyers who request revisions which are not provided by the gig, or asking for free extra work.

For me, it works the same as cancellation. Many sellers, at some time give up of so many modification request that they just cancel the order.

This is completely UNETHICAL, and I’m pretty sure it’s not allowed. Or the buyer should find another seller, who takes more time to deliver.
If buyers need more time, this is not a seller problem. If the seller fulfilled the initial request, the order should be delivered.

I’ll correct you. The revision button is to make revisions, not to keep the order opened. Simple like this.
so do you think if a buyers clicks on revision for mistake, for example, and never get back, the seller must keep the order open forever?

3 Likes

sure . I think you should to take issue mutual cancellation if the budget was low then you should to take mutual cancel .

anyway i am Animations video creator on fiverr

2 Likes

please @aamir7672 dont think that it’s just deliver and done.

Take a time to explain, with the re-delivery, that if no revision was actually need (because not instruction was provided for this), you are delivering again.

I usually say to these clients that if the order get closed, they can always contact me INBOX for support, since it was a mistake I did (not for free modifications not requested initially).

3 Likes

Why should i cancel the order ? even i have done all the job very well. Even i couldn’t cancel the order if the amount was $5, without my fault. As i have given my time and strength to do the job.

1 Like

Yes i still have a patience and the order is still under the revisions as i am waiting for the client’s response, but still it will count as a late delivery you know.

1 Like

To be on the safer side.
Quickly consult the Fiverr team.
They will be willing to help you.
This will rid you of any unnecessary heartache .

1 Like

actually I believe it doesn’t count as late for your “delivery on time”, but I believe it could affect your gig performance for your ranking.

like I said, explaining that since no actually revision is necessary, I would deliver again. but if it needs you are open to check this, even if its after the order getting closed.

but as @videoarticle said. Contact fiverr support too. It probably may not be quick, but at least they are informed about this situation.

3 Likes

I am sure that repeatedly using the revision button is considered abuse of the revision button and against ToS s discussed in this thread.

2 Likes

If we deliver for example 21 Nov it by default it would be complete 24 Nov right. If I deliver again same order on 22 Nov again then it would be completed automatically 24 Nov or 25 Nov…?

1 Like

I know but sorry we don’t have another action anyway do that’s which better for you.

Thank you

1 Like