Fiverr Community Forum

Client is not responding after the delivery

If buyer leave bad review and you know he did bad review. If we don’t give to him any feedback then his feedback will be showed on my profile or not.?

1 Like

If you don’t write a feedback
The buyers feedback will become live after 10 days and at that time you won’t be able to provide your feedback or write your part of the story

1 Like

Yes I think so. Just contact CS.

1 Like

After finish time how many days the page of deliver again will be open ?

After 3 days fiverr will mark order as complete- I want to know this 3 days will count from due days of delivery date. If from due days it will no problem but if from last delivery date it will not be finish.

One of my order due date was 25 I finished it 0n 24 but until buyer have give feedback . if buyer give revision on 27 what will happened for complete

after deliver, the site will close the order in 3 days (if I’m not mistaken), if the buyer don’t respond in this time.

after the buyer request a modification, it will keep open forever, till the seller deliver the order again.

I’m quite sure you can deliver as many times as you like. That’s why it says " deliver again"
I do it all the time to deliver nice free extras for the buyer

1 Like

But when it will finish? If buyer need revision I have to do again and again?

yes, that why if you dont want to do many revisions, you should limit this in your gig.

in the case of the OP, the buyer clicked on revision, but actually isn’t requesting anything, which in this case I suggest to deliver the same work, because the buyer didn’t asked for

1 Like

@xuntes If you read what vickiespencer and I had written, you do understand that doing that (redelivering the same thing again and again because the buyer’s revision request didn’t request for any changes to be made) can get your account a warning or ban right? I don’t know if it was not the case earlier. But as of right now, Fiverr seems to be actively seeking out and banning sellers who do this.

Besides, limiting the number of free revisions a gig offers is not going to prevent a buyer (who is misusing the revision button) from requesting for more revisions. So, that’s not going to help.

Yes, this :arrow_up: is absolutely true. However, in my opinion, the only thing that is going to help a seller out of such a situation is to contact CS instead of redelivering the same thing over and over again.

Even in case of a buyer misusing the revision option (sometimes, even refusing to pay for the extra revisions they had requested), the seller would have to contact CS.

I dont know where you got this information, but I don’t believe it’s true. Asking for revisions must be viable. Buyers cannot simply abuse from sellers by keeping an order open for no reason or explanation (for not needing a revision).

I would really like to know where you got this information, since fiverr team doesn’t provide who and how they ban other seller.

Not fixing it don’t mean it doesnt help.
Why it helps? because you officially is providing what you promises. SO if a buyer abuses from extra revisions (which you don’t provide), you are not forced to do extra work for free.

like I mentioned before.

In my opinion, I would do both. I would keep delivering the same work (explaining I was doing this, since the buyer didn’t actually requested for anything else), but if it would take too long, I would contact CS for this. By the way, in this case you may risk to get the order closed and not getting paid by a misunderstanding of CS, which I already read something similar months ago.

No sellers is forced to provide extra for free (if they doesn’t agree with this in their gig revisions), and no seller is forced to be abused by unethical buyers.

If you fulfilled with the agreement you had with the buyer, who requested your service, I’m sure fiverr team would never ban for this.

Just because someone clicked REVISION BUTTON, doesn’t mean the seller is forced to accept what the buyer is requesting.
For example with me, I delivered a $5 work, but in the end the buyer clicked on revision, saying they sent me the wrong service and wanted me to work another image. It wasn’t my fault, so I explained that I fulfilled the initial agreement, and if the buyer wanted extra work, he/she should contact me again for this, but I wouldn’t work something we didn’t agreed. I risked getting a bad rating, but I wouldn’t be abused.

anyway, a few notes from ToS:

• Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.

Basics

• Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Fiverr order number (#FO).

• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig.

• Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

• An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.

• We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Fiverr’s Customer Support department for assistance here.

• Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Gig page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.

• Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Gig and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.

• Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.

Fiverr Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:

• Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Fiverr)
    • The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
    • Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
    • Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
    • The user is no longer an active Fiverr user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
  • Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
    • The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
    • The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
    • The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Fiverr platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
    • The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
    • Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
    • Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.

This last marked is the most important one.

Reading ToS is always important.

I got this information from right here: from the forum. There have been quite a few posts on the forum where sellers have said that they’ve received a warning or an account suspension due to misuse of the delivery button (using the redeliver button multiple times). Here’s one such post that was posted not so long ago:

I’m sorry but it answers or explain nothing. There is nothing related with re-delivering an order in revision.

Also, as this seller describe, he delivered it , but in the end got a TOS warning. Unless he did something wrong which he didn’t mention. And we can’t just assume this.

I already got reported wrongly by a client, who explained it was a mistake, but I got my messages blocked for a day, till I contacted CS, about 2 years ago. It could be something similar with this seller, or just another abusive buyer, who knows.

ALSO, it would not be related with the OP, where the seller says:

Using revision button without necessity or requirement, is buyer misuse, not seller. I’m pretty sure that redelivering the order, when a buyer misuse revision option, isn’t against TOS. Getting abused by buyers won’t make a seller banned at fiverr.

1 Like

Look, I think you both have some points that are worth considering. I think this thread might not be the best place to bounce it back and forth since that’s already been done. Perhaps you could both (xuntes and hanshuber) contact Support and ask them what they suggest in this scenario? If a buyer hits the request revision button but doesn’t actually ask for a revision, it’s hard to judge without seeing exactly what the buyer DID say. It might be interesting to ask Support to clarify based on a theoretical scenario if they are willing.

Sometimes you will get slightly different answers from different Support people. If anyone in this thread (or just reading it) gets an answer from Support that is specific to this scenario, feel free to post a real screenshot of the response.

I would also say that same to the OP - whatever Support says is all you can do for now. I would not continue to just argue the same points based on other forum posts, though. Either let it go with some varied opinions stated or get some answers from staff.

2 Likes

In custom offer I did 2 revisions . But in gig unlimited. today in order page shown “delivered order” at 27 but due on 25 I have done more then 2 revisions. Now can buyer do revision again?

how many days has it passed after the revision was asked to you? and if the client use the revision option without exactly mentioning what they want to be changed, re-deliver the work you have sent them before. and if the client still not reponding for 3 days, ask for support help from fiverr.

1 Like

At the eleventh hour buyer give me *5 review. Thanks for support.

I get *5 review from buyer. Thanks for support.

I my opinion, I don’t believe Support will say something FOR the seller. That why fiverr ToS says:

I understand your point @fonthaunt, but I believe this discussion would have no end, since there is nothing specific at ToS. So I believe, in my opinion, that the seller should judge how it’s best to proceed, just contacting support if it’s necessary.

Related to the OP, I would consider this an abusive behavior, since the buyer isn’t answering the seller question and keep sending revisions request without information.

I don’t know, I just give unlimited revisions, so I never faced something like this.