Client is Threatening me

dev_bossie

I accepted a request from a client to design screens ui, he sent me an inaccurate drawing.i asked him to take time to understand the drawing, he told me no, start now, so I agreed and started … We started designing the screens and whenever I sent him a design he used to say good, wonderful, excellent … Any note he makes to me, I adjust the design according to his opinion. When we nearly finished the design, suddenly he sent me another project that had nothing to do with his request and he started talking to me with orders and pushing me to do what he requested … I told him let me complete the project first and then we discuss in the last … After I completed the project … he told me to let me send it To my team … suddenly he started asking for amendments to things that we agreed to, I started to edit them for of him .but He told me let’s see tomorrow. and the day was the last day to deliver the project. By the way, he always decides by himself, and he spends days responding to my questions regards inaccurate things on his mockup. I remembered that at the beginning of the design, I kindly sent him my number and I told him you can send a voice message and explain it to me in detail. Now he threatens me and he told me I will tell Fiverr that you sent your number to me to Communicate with you outside Fiverr, and they will block you … Please help me, what do I do.

NO need to get worried by these things

you can contact Fiverr customer support and tell that “this buyer is threatening me after i completed all the work”

they will surely help you (in my suggestion better to cancel the job rather than getting a bad review)

NO need to get worried by these things

you can contact Fiverr customer support and tell that “this buyer is threatening me after i completed all the work”

they will surely help you (in my suggestion better to cancel the job rather than getting a bad review)

I’ve already canceled the job . but they told me that the client have to accept the cancelation within 2 days , but the delivery with end by 12 hours … this will end up by that i didn’t deliver at the time right?.. i will contact them as well … thank you so much

I’ve already canceled the job . but they told me that the client have to accept the cancelation within 2 days , but the delivery with end by 12 hours … this will end up by that i didn’t deliver at the time right?.. i will contact them as well … thank you so much

Whenever you face difficulties with buyer always cancel the order with the help of fiverr support, it won’t affect on your order completion rate

I accepted a request from a client to design screens ui, he sent me an inaccurate drawing.i asked him to take time to understand the drawing, he told me no, start now, so I agreed and started … We started designing the screens and whenever I sent him a design he used to say good, wonderful, excellent … Any note he makes to me, I adjust the design according to his opinion. When we nearly finished the design, suddenly he sent me another project that had nothing to do with his request and he started talking to me with orders and pushing me to do what he requested … I told him let me complete the project first and then we discuss in the last … After I completed the project … he told me to let me send it To my team … suddenly he started asking for amendments to things that we agreed to, I started to edit them for of him .but He told me let’s see tomorrow. and the day was the last day to deliver the project. By the way, he always decides by himself, and he spends days responding to my questions regards inaccurate things on his mockup. I remembered that at the beginning of the design, I kindly sent him my number and I told him you can send a voice message and explain it to me in detail. Now he threatens me and he told me I will tell Fiverr that you sent your number to me to Communicate with you outside Fiverr, and they will block you … Please help me, what do I do.

I kindly sent him my number and I told him you can send a voice message and explain it to me in detail.

You have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service by doing that.

I kindly sent him my number

this is wrong , you can only communicate on Fiverr … this might result in a warning or even worse… you should check the rules

NO need to get worried. Fiverr’s support helps you in these matters. Just try to be as transparent as possible. Share all the details you have regarding this matter with the CS.

yes, i told them everything. I hope they will help me with this :). fortunately, the client has accepted the order cancelation.

The sad thing is that the customer is also a seller. I don’t know why he harm others like this. I hope that neither I nor any of you will face a situation like this again. Thank you so much

NO need to get worried. Fiverr’s support helps you in these matters. Just try to be as transparent as possible. Share all the details you have regarding this matter with the CS.

he broke the rules in the first place…

I kindly sent him my number

Sorry to hear this.

But You did violating Fiverr TOS by send buyer your number.

If Buyer decide to report you, then nothing you can do about this part.

the day was the last day to deliver the project.

Next time, don’t worry with the delivery time project.

As long as you deliver the first update before deadline, next delivery won’t affect your delivery rate.

Once i have a buyer got a problem with their supplier…, need to wait almost 1 month before i can complete the project. Rate still 100%

Please help me, what do I do.

I suggest that you professionally apologize to your buyer.

Say that there are missunderstanding, and you won’t do same mistake again.

And will do your best to delivery the final product.

Wish you luck,

I kindly sent him my number and I told him you can send a voice message

With this, you gave the buyer a chance to threaten you and play with you like a puppet. And on the other hand, you’ve tempered with the TOS. Don’t ever think of making a mistake like this because your account is definitely gonna be at stake. Try and talk with the buyer and settle the issue between yourselves, if you end up reaching out to CS then your account might likely fall into risk.

If you have contacted CS they will examine the order (eventually) which will result in at least a warning, possibly banning on the basis that you gave your number. Communication outside Fiverr is strictly forbidden.

Being new isn’t an excuse. You signed up to the TOS when you created your account, so it’s on you that you didn’t read them.

Once they’ve got around to whatever they decide, do not create another account. Email them on support@fiverr.com to apologise and ask first.

A few tips of what I have learnt during my journey.

• If a buyer is writing you too frequently about adjustments, tell him that you will start the revision as soon as he collects all of his requirements in a .doc file (this will make him think more about what he wants, instead of sending you thousands of messages)
  • Also, I know that for potential clients it is good to answer instantly. But once you have turned someone into a Client, don’t write too frequently, otherwise he will think that he can write you anytime (night, day, mornings, lunch). This advice applies for People from your same Time Zone.
  • You didn’t know and sent him your phone number, however for Business Deals and for your clients outside of fiverr I will still not recommend on using your personal contact information. Instead of giving your phone number, use your email and use services like Zoom or Google Meet. I ensure you that people may be really annoying by writing you and calling you whenever they want.

That’s why it is important to separate Personal Life from your Working Life (this includes contact information as well). Unfortunately due to COVID-19 I also find difficult to keep these 2 separated since I basically study, relax and work in the same room…
I even try to use a different house (or even different desk or room) when studying or working and it helps to stay concentrated because you relate that area to a specific activity.

A few tips of what I have learnt during my journey.

• If a buyer is writing you too frequently about adjustments, tell him that you will start the revision as soon as he collects all of his requirements in a .doc file (this will make him think more about what he wants, instead of sending you thousands of messages)
  • Also, I know that for potential clients it is good to answer instantly. But once you have turned someone into a Client, don’t write too frequently, otherwise he will think that he can write you anytime (night, day, mornings, lunch). This advice applies for People from your same Time Zone.
  • You didn’t know and sent him your phone number, however for Business Deals and for your clients outside of fiverr I will still not recommend on using your personal contact information. Instead of giving your phone number, use your email and use services like Zoom or Google Meet. I ensure you that people may be really annoying by writing you and calling you whenever they want.

That’s why it is important to separate Personal Life from your Working Life (this includes contact information as well). Unfortunately due to COVID-19 I also find difficult to keep these 2 separated since I basically study, relax and work in the same room…

I even try to use a different house (or even different desk or room) when studying or working and it helps to stay concentrated because you relate that area to a specific activity.

oh thank you so much for the valuable points, I really appreciate your advices. thanks again

😍

If you have contacted CS they will examine the order (eventually) which will result in at least a warning, possibly banning on the basis that you gave your number. Communication outside Fiverr is strictly forbidden.

Being new isn’t an excuse. You signed up to the TOS when you created your account, so it’s on you that you didn’t read them.

Once they’ve got around to whatever they decide, do not create another account. Email them on support@fiverr.com to apologise and ask first.

they didn’t reply to my email… i hope they forgot about the issue 😥

I kindly sent him my number and I told him you can send a voice message

With this, you gave the buyer a chance to threaten you and play with you like a puppet. And on the other hand, you’ve tempered with the TOS. Don’t ever think of making a mistake like this because your account is definitely gonna be at stake. Try and talk with the buyer and settle the issue between yourselves, if you end up reaching out to CS then your account might likely fall into risk.

if you see how he talked to me , you wouldn’t say apologies to him :((

if you see how he talked to me , you wouldn’t say apologies to him :((

We’re talking about your account here. And I haven’t mentioned you should apologise to the buyer. I just suggested that you should talk with the buyer and settle the issue in a calmly manner. If I were you, I would have cancelled the order because in a situation like this, even if you complete the order there’s a possibility of a terrible review from the buyer. But since you know your situation better than we know. You can follow any of the advice given to you above to handle the situation effectively.

yes, i told them everything. I hope they will help me with this :). fortunately, the client has accepted the order cancelation.

The sad thing is that the customer is also a seller. I don’t know why he harm others like this. I hope that neither I nor any of you will face a situation like this again. Thank you so much

within next 60 days, do not try to make conversation or take any orders from unknowns buyers who come across directly message you and telling you something, just do make them spam because this guy will try to make you report on fiverr. This is from my personal experience. I got same experience like you haven’t got any clue but my ID disabled. so my friend do not worry just make sure you will stick with old buyers and fiverr buyers request until next 60 days

Archived