Client keeps prolonging the order by requesting revision, but won't give any revisions

oixxoart

Good Day!
Client keeps prolonging the order by requesting revisions and asking to extend the delivery, but won’t give any informative revisions in the same time. What is the correct way to solve this issue? I would like to deliver the final artwork and wait for approval OR revisions, but when client asks for modification - he won’t give me information on what he would like to change (which I’d be happy to do if I knew what exactly does he want) and the order is still ON MY SIDE (waiting to be delivered), but basically I’m just waiting for the feedback and revisions, which client can’t provide because he needs more time to think.
What is the correct way to act on this issue from my side? Do I have to have the order in revision mode on my side and just wait for revisions from the client? What if he never gives me these revisions? Could you please explain me the correct way to act in this kind of situation?
Thank you!

It seems to me like a chat to CS, showing exactly how they seem to be dragging their feet is due. So long as your Deliver has ben made and it matches the Brief (as well as your Portfolio), if they are only holding you up to avoid paying they have little to support them in terms of the TOS.

I hope it gets sorted. We hear far too much of this sort of things.

🙂

Hi
I have the same question,
for me is…
First client has placed an order without knowing me.I am a product designer and visualizaer.so me and client have to be super clear about the requirement.
and probably buyers have to be sure about what or who they are gonna buy or spend for…

anyway he has placed an order…a very cheap order for the task,so I know the options I can request to extend the time and the price,but client is not responding…
I am totally care about my ratings more than money.cause I am using my skills here not some copy paste thing,the ratings mean my skills.so I have quickly open a topic with Fiverr resolution center to cancel the order but without affecting my ratings.
supper Funny the Fiverr sends me an automated message,I know with every action the systems send an automated message first.but this first automated message take a day to come.
yeah totally fine…but it says their true replies can be up to 10 days cause of high demand.That was hilarious…
Fiverr counts every second of us,but their…however Client has back to me before the support team.

yeah I have extended the delivery time and the price too.
and the project is a sandal design.and the 2d sketch done by a nother Fiverr artist and the clients wants me to make it in 3d and he needs 3dprintble file.so the design is not mine and I have followed every details and deliver the all things within three days.(the order is about five days)…so I have more than two days remaining.

However then the issue…
he has requested a revision.after 2 days…but he is saysn Lokkig Good!I need some time to check and he is applied a revision…Funny (but this is not the greeting on my mind right now)…so he is totally misusing the Fiverr revision option.

and another Funny thing…I have 4 hours remaining.so the fiverr is count down the delivery time from my last delivery.I must have ti have 53 hours remaining.but client has replied after 48 hours and the between time is calculated somehow.

Pretty primitive coded system…

so I have three major questions…

1-one is about selfish client,he is misusing the revision option.I am totally ok with revisions but without knowing it how I can do this…and gretly client is really delay…I mean days 😄

2-Fiverr Time count down system.I am not going to say unfair…cause it is totally primitive.low tech…Fiverr System needs to be updated in professional way.

3-Fiverr Support
actually they are late.I have used this service three times before.they were really efficient .but however now they are delaying more than the subjected client…

So let me know if you have find any solution 🙂

It seems to me like a chat to CS, showing exactly how they seem to be dragging their feet is due. So long as your Deliver has ben made and it matches the Brief (as well as your Portfolio), if they are only holding you up to avoid paying they have little to support them in terms of the TOS.

I hope it gets sorted. We hear far too much of this sort of things.

🙂

Thank you for reply!

In this case I really think than client needs more time to think on revisions, but it’s been a month already and that’s why I’ve started worrying.

I mean is it possible to prolong client’s time for revisions somehow (not the order’s delivery but client’s feedback after the delivery), cause Fiverr only gives 3 or 5 days and says that in this time the order will be automatically marked as compltete. But I do understand that sometimes buyer needs more time to think on all the revisions (especially when revisions are limited).

Hi

I have the same question,

for me is…

First client has placed an order without knowing me.I am a product designer and visualizaer.so me and client have to be super clear about the requirement.

and probably buyers have to be sure about what or who they are gonna buy or spend for…

anyway he has placed an order…a very cheap order for the task,so I know the options I can request to extend the time and the price,but client is not responding…

I am totally care about my ratings more than money.cause I am using my skills here not some copy paste thing,the ratings mean my skills.so I have quickly open a topic with Fiverr resolution center to cancel the order but without affecting my ratings.

supper Funny the Fiverr sends me an automated message,I know with every action the systems send an automated message first.but this first automated message take a day to come.

yeah totally fine…but it says their true replies can be up to 10 days cause of high demand.That was hilarious…

Fiverr counts every second of us,but their…however Client has back to me before the support team.

yeah I have extended the delivery time and the price too.

and the project is a sandal design.and the 2d sketch done by a nother Fiverr artist and the clients wants me to make it in 3d and he needs 3dprintble file.so the design is not mine and I have followed every details and deliver the all things within three days.(the order is about five days)…so I have more than two days remaining.

However then the issue…

he has requested a revision.after 2 days…but he is saysn Lokkig Good!I need some time to check and he is applied a revision…Funny (but this is not the greeting on my mind right now)…so he is totally misusing the Fiverr revision option.

and another Funny thing…I have 4 hours remaining.so the fiverr is count down the delivery time from my last delivery.I must have ti have 53 hours remaining.but client has replied after 48 hours and the between time is calculated somehow.

Pretty primitive coded system…

so I have three major questions…

1-one is about selfish client,he is misusing the revision option.I am totally ok with revisions but without knowing it how I can do this…and gretly client is really delay…I mean days 😄

2-Fiverr Time count down system.I am not going to say unfair…cause it is totally primitive.low tech…Fiverr System needs to be updated in professional way.

3-Fiverr Support

actually they are late.I have used this service three times before.they were really efficient .but however now they are delaying more than the subjected client…

So let me know if you have find any solution 🙂

Misusing the revisions option - is the correct way of saying it, yes, I agree. It goes if client’s intentions are bad, but in case if client does really need more time to think on revisions and he is limited with Fiverr’s 3-5 days autimatical order’s closing - what are his choices?

I mean I also agree this has two be a two-sided road for both parties, because now we can only prolong the order by extending the DELIVERY date not the REVISIONS date…

Misusing the revisions option - is the correct way of saying it, yes, I agree. It goes if client’s intentions are bad, but in case if client does really need more time to think on revisions and he is limited with Fiverr’s 3-5 days autimatical order’s closing - what are his choices?

I mean I also agree this has two be a two-sided road for both parties, because now we can only prolong the order by extending the DELIVERY date not the REVISIONS date…

100% agreed

Yeah of course I am believe in revisions.

there are no worries about them.only issue is the time.

The Fiverr time count down is quite primitive for me…

Cause When we are choosing a gig,it should have a specified timeline.It is a must included option,and also they have revision options…

so as an example…

USD500 (5 days + 3 revisions)

this is not gig for some simple work.I mean not a quick work.the price is quite high and the delivery time is quite long.

So in real life anyone can no be sure about the revisions.

Revisions are quite changing thing.The revisions are called for totally fair reasons…like not following every details or the notes,guides are given…

But otherwise the revisions are based on the factor, Satisfaction which is not to be measured.

and totally agree with this fact too.that is why designers stands for…

the both parties has ton of issues and each things can be claimed fairly by each perspective.

The real thing is understanding.

if you have chose any GIG you have to imagine what is the final out put…like when you are purchasing a really cheap GIG you have to have some idea about the final delivery.like you will never have a chance to get something NIKE level thing.And mean time if any freelancer who is providing an expensive GIG,probably he has to understand the what he should have to deliver as the finals.

Both parties has to be more effective.like Buyer should have some idea about the what he willing to have and the Designer should have some idea what he has to do…

so then both parties should have some understanding about the platform they are performing or connecting…

so designer giving the options,he has giving the exact date,revisions etc…the GIG is always defined…

I am 100% agreed with you the fact…

can be extended the delivery time only…

if it is an issue, the issue is come from the platform or from the system…

Fiverr offers the revisions,it does not matter how many,any buyer can requested any amount of revisions with out a single issue,infact the seller provide some revision options or not…

so Actually adding some revision options to any GIG is quite unnecessary but It is totally for marketing.But Buyers can request a revision at anytime,but within exact time period…Like the GIG is predifined and it has some duration.like above GIG…

the USD500,5days,3revisions GIG…

if the designer take Five days to deliver the client has three days to decide,or if somehow designer has finished it by threedays,client also has three days to decide…

But if client thinks he need a month to decide it is not fair.not fair in FIVERR.cause client has bought a prepaired gig,like a package, so it has an END.so client should have some predefined idea…

if it is not they both can make an agrement,Buyer can ask seller to extend the project time,and also the seller should have some flexibility to work with them.or he can ignore it…it is not decent but not unfair.cause the GIG has some limitations and Buyesr can see them before purchase…

so in my Designing life I am not responding to the buyer requests.I mean I am not applying or offering the random jobs which posted in Fiverr.

I am doing the the jobs which only comes directly to me.like Buyers contacting me by texting.

also I am not offering anything until the first sample.Yeah sounds stupid I have been cheated few times here and I have seen my samples are in some web sites… 🙂

But anyway after the sample my clients have a chance…like I am giving an idea about what the finals would be,like what you will get with my service…

so always happy client and happy project.

but even with my service I have found some bad experinces.

My only concern is about the Fiverr timings.It is totally stupid for me.

like when I am delivered a project within 3 days,even gig was about 5 days…after Client request me to do a revision,two days after the delivery I am late…cause Fiverr only counts the dates…like 5days GIG…starts 1st of january,and it counts the end is 5th of january…when I am delivered in 3rd of januaray,it does not counts…when client is checking in 5th of january and requesting a revision.then I have no time…so I have to request to extend the time…but another point is after threedays of the project time client can not request a revision.

so where the changes should have to be done …

The SYSTEM…

in short way…

every GIG has some option to discus before activated.

then also seller should have some chance to start it,after the discussion…

after an agreement the project will started,time counting…

then the delivery…client can check and request a revision…then the seller should have some chance to analyze and be agreed or not (if it is unfair,but in this case have more aspects to prove it,may be with customer support)

custommer support unit can analyze the order history and get a decision(but this is only happen when the buyer and seller are not in same page,like they have some bad mutual agreements.with professionals that never happen)

so then the revisions should have some another time duration.like buyer and seller can be discusse,after an agreement they can start anither timeline for the revision…then the most of issues are can be avoided

But Fiverr Support is really late. (I mean currently/theye were great before)

If the system is well designed…

the platform is supper efficient,so there are no chances for unwanted persons,the buyers wont misuse the otions,the sellers not do the kiddy works…

we can not change the humans.but the system should be well designed.

Archived