Client not responding (need fast answers) (Answered)!

insects44

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

I writed him 1000 times, he is online and don’t answering me!

I writed him 1000 times,

If you really have messaged him 1000 times, he’s probably trying to avoid you.

Calm down, take a deep breath and just relax a bit.

Guest offlinehelpers

Not 1000, around 5 times!

Okay - you said 1000 times, I just quoted you - just leave him to get back to you - if he doesn’t then start a mutual cancellation as he hasn’t given you the information you needed.

If he does want the work done, he won’t agree with the mutual cancellation.

This is really a bug as this was also happened to me, just message your buyer regarding the info requirements, if you messaged the client already then you just have to wait for the reply. If the client’t didn’t reply for a long time and the delivery order expired, you can offer a dispute requesting to extend delivery once the client get backed to you or you just have to contact the customer support about this.

This is really a bug as this was also happened to me, just message your buyer regarding the info requirements, if you messaged the client already then you just have to wait for the reply. If the client’t didn’t reply for a long time and the delivery order expired, you can offer a dispute requesting to extend delivery once the client get backed to you or you just have to contact the customer support about this.

Thats the problem. He is OVER HALF HOUR online and not responding! I requested more time and he accepted, but not responding!

Guest offlinehelpers

Also new nav menu is making me even more hard find when he will write me!

Why don’t you just keep a tab with his order page open, and then refresh it as needed.

In the meantime, it’s not a bug - it’s just a buyer who hasn’t got back to you.

Guest offlinehelpers

That’s what I do now!

Right, you’ve still got 4 days, so go and find something else to do until this buyer gets back to you. Have a great weekend when it comes!

Right, you’ve still got 4 days, so go and find something else to do until this buyer gets back to you. Have a great weekend when it comes!

Right, you’ve still got 4 days, so go and find something else to do until this buyer gets back to you. Have a great weekend when it

@offlinehelpers is right, couldn’t agree more.

Archived