Client not responding :-(

sahercreation

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=forums

An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.

It would be wise to read the Terms of Service, so you can both: learn how many aspects of the site work; not get in trouble for breaking a rule.

Hi to all… I completed my first order, But now client not responding me. I deliver order him 2 days ago but he is no respond me and don’t tell me anything about payment :-(… Please tell and suggest me something 😔

But now client not responding me.

In addition to what @imagination7413 advised:

Your buyer may choose not to leave a review.

There been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Always best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

Hi to all… I completed my first order, But now client not responding me. I deliver order him 2 days ago but he is no respond me and don’t tell me anything about payment :-(… Please tell and suggest me something 😔

but he is no respond me and don’t tell me anything about payment

Wait, did your client actually purchase your gig through Fiverr? If so, then the matter of payment should already be apparent and wouldn’t require further discussion unless it went beyond the scope of the original gig.

I already deliver him order but now he is not respond anything 😦

Once a delivery has been submitted, the buyer does not have to respond or give feedback to the seller. If the buyer requests a revision, then they must relay the information necessary for the seller to properly modify the delivery.

but he is no respond me and don’t tell me anything about payment

Wait, did your client actually purchase your gig through Fiverr? If so, then the matter of payment should already be apparent and wouldn’t require further discussion unless it went beyond the scope of the original gig.

what your mean to say tell me clearly???

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=forums

An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.

It would be wise to read the Terms of Service, so you can both: learn how many aspects of the site work; not get in trouble for breaking a rule.

ok thank u friend 🙂

Archived