Client purchased order but under funded, how do I change?

audiostories

Question

Hi guys,

So a client submitted an order through one of my gigs, he paid 5$ for 400 words, and submitted his document. As you know, fiverr automatically accepts the order without allowing me to check his word count. Well, he ordered the 400 words package, but the word document is 1000 words!

What can I do to make sure I get what I am owed? He purposefully chose the smallest word count and price, but gave me a document with more that twice the word count he told fiverr.

Thanks for the help,
Fiverr

6 answers to this question

Hi,

You could contact the buyer ASAP and give him 2 options:

1. You could send him a gig extra for covering the extra amount that you deserve for working on an additional 600 words.

2. Tell the buyer that if he isn’t willing to go with option 1, you would only deliver 400 words as clearly stated in your gig description.

I’d also submit a ticket to CS ASAP apprising them of the current situation about how the buyer’s asked for more than what he paid for (just in case some complications might occur in the future).

Good luck! 🙂

Hi,

You could contact the buyer ASAP and give him 2 options:

1. You could send him a gig extra for covering the extra amount that you deserve for working on an additional 600 words.

2. Tell the buyer that if he isn’t willing to go with option 1, you would only deliver 400 words as clearly stated in your gig description.

I’d also submit a ticket to CS ASAP apprising them of the current situation about how the buyer’s asked for more than what he paid for (just in case some complications might occur in the future).

Good luck! 🙂

Hi, thank you so much for your response. What is CS and how do I contact them?

Hi, thank you so much for your response. What is CS and how do I contact them?

CS AKA customer service/support are Fiverr’s official contact persons for anything and everything about Fiverr. They’re the ones who interact with Fiverr users and help resolve issues.

You can contact them by submitting a ticket to them at:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Archived