Fiverr Community Forum

Client reviews not showing up

Hi everyone! So I’m a new seller and I’ve been working with one client. I’ve had one big order from her which I am still working on but she also requested a couple of other things for which I created custom offers for her and completed on the side.
She sent me screenshots of the reviews she left for the small orders I completed but its not showing up at all on my page. Is there a setting I’m missing somewhere? Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

You need to leave your review on the buyer’s profile; then, only her feedback would be visible to you.

1 Like

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-Ratings

Make sure not to discuss reviews with your buyer as there have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Always best to leave it and move on.

You should have received notifications that your buyer left feedback and that you need to leave your own review in order to see theirs. If not, try waiting a little longer (unless it was resolved already).

Fiverr has been buggy in the last several hours, it took me a couple of attempts to leave a review for my buyer, plus the new order I delivered didn’t show as delivered at first.

Waiting (and, in some cases, trying again) seems to do the trick.

1 Like

Yes this is it! Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I didn’t know about the warnings.

For the record, I didn’t influence her review in any way, I was just wondering why I couldn’t see it after she told me she left them.

But again, thank you. I’ll definitely be more careful in the future.

1 Like

I didn’t receive the notifications of her review. What seemed to work was me leaving a review for the client. Thank you for your help!

1 Like