Client saying he no happy ?

designlover111

So what need to do now my order complete rating now 90 after cancel it will under 90 😔

So what need to do now my order complete rating now 90 after cancel it will under 90

So you have to do it since your gig description says you will do unlimited revisions.

You have to do it 100 times if you are asked to.

If it not a revision but an completely new order send him an offer, a custom offer for it or tell him he needs to place a new order.

So what need to do now my order complete rating now 90 after cancel it will under 90

So you have to do it since your gig description says you will do unlimited revisions.

You have to do it 100 times if you are asked to.

If it not a revision but an completely new order send him an offer, a custom offer for it or tell him he needs to place a new order.

I am ready for unlimited revisions but he is asking for cancelation

So what need to do now my order complete rating now 90 after cancel it will under 90 😔

If you say in your gigs that you will do something you have to do it for the people who purchased it while that was published. So don’t put anything in your gig description if you don’t want to do it.

If you put things like “unlimited revisions” and “100% money back” you are going to get unscrupulous buyers who will take advantage of you. Don’t sell yourself short to try to get sales.

I am ready for unlimited revisions but he is asking for cancelation

but he is asking for cancelation

if you think you can’t deliver what buyer wants then please cancel order .but if you are able to deliver according to clients requirements then revised your work to avoid cancellation. .

thanks .

>>Unlimited Revisions

>>100% Money-back Guarantees

Since you have these two things in your gig description you have to do it. OR you can give him his money back by giving him a refund.

>>Unlimited Revisions

>>100% Money-back Guarantees

Since you have these two things in your gig description you have to do it. OR you can give him his money back by giving him a refund.

Agree with @misscrystal

Because you put “Money back guarantee”, you should cancel the project when client ask it,

Still…, maintain 90% project is easier than *5 rating

I don’t know what is wrong with your service, but i saw that you only have several project done, and your delivery rate is already down to 90%?

Archived