Client saying this is fraud

timir69

timir69

Oct 21, 2:37 AM EDT

Hello there!

Buyer are taking my work and asking that are not working in his system.
Buyer also saying that my work is not playing his system, I resubmitted again its working in my system and my other friends system but buyer saying that is Fraud .
still saying if his project destroyed then he will complain.

I said i will refund and I have done over 300 buyer they never said like that.

Please let me know what should I do.

I never submitted fake or fraud work. I have all working source file and all the working file for the buyer.

Please help me!

I have no idea what kind of service you are providing as you didn’t mention this but you can ask your client to record a video and send it to you so you could try to figure out what’s going wrong.

I m providing gif animation.

you can see this is working here properly!

03.thumb.gif.947e73608b228dc263f07d719ef79ab1.gif
04.gif.226b913bcd906b689df83924a93e1766.gif

I m providing gif animation.

you can see this is working here properly!

You don’t know how he is saving your animation. It might be working on your side but he might be doing something wrong. That’s why if you want to make sure and help him you should ask him to record a video.

If there is really a problem he will make a video for you and if he is trying to scam you then he will find excuses not to do it.

you’ll guide him on a ■■■■■ call then share screen.

This might get him banned and not everyone will agree to share a screen for a privacy reasons.

You don’t know how he is saving your animation. It might be working on your side but he might be doing something wrong. That’s why if you want to make sure and help him you should ask him to record a video.

If there is really a problem he will make a video for you and if he is trying to scam you then he will find excuses not to do it.

you’ll guide him on a ■■■■■ call then share screen.

This might get him banned and not everyone will agree to share a screen for a privacy reasons.

exactly he is not saving or his system has any problem with it.

A lot of image viewer programs don’t display animations in gifs. Explain that their gif will be animated online when they upload it to social media, etc. Make sure to send a .gif and .mp4 version of your gif also.

I just did exactly this with an order myself:

791276835_Screenshotat2019-10-2109-40-01.png.1a511eea7b4479a23aadbea11e4c1f85.png

A lot of image viewer programs don’t display animations in gifs. Explain that their gif will be animated online when they upload it to social media, etc. Make sure to send a .gif and .mp4 version of your gif also.

I just did exactly this with an order myself:

yes I did submitted all the working file and source file too. but client don’t know about much

yes I did submitted all the working file and source file too. but client don’t know about much

I did submitted all the working file

I have a feeling that you are not going to follow any of our advices here.

But just to sum up: it’s not about you sending all the files it’s about your communication and ability to explain how to use those files.

I did submitted all the working file

I have a feeling that you are not going to follow any of our advices here.

But just to sum up: it’s not about you sending all the files it’s about your communication and ability to explain how to use those files.

yes I did explain everything to client. i have explained that how gif work but client also trying to copy the gif into the word doc file 😦

I m very disappointed about the client he is not listening what I m explaining to himself.

Archived