Client says he accept my custom offer

sohilobor

Hello

I am a new seller here on Fiverr. Well I have sent some custom offers to clients from Buyer Request page. One client message me saying he has accepted my offer but I did not get any notification or any order in my email or my dashboard page. Would like to know should have to make payment and accept the offer or what client need to do exactly to accept the offer so that I can ask him to do

Thanks
Sohil Jain
Keysoft

Hey
At first welcome to fiverr:)
The buyer have to accept your custom offer and to pay the price of the custom offer, then you will get a notification in your email and a order. The buyer havent pay right now so no order.
Best regards

Hey

At first welcome to fiverr:)

The buyer have to accept your custom offer and to pay the price of the custom offer, then you will get a notification in your email and a order. The buyer havent pay right now so no order.

Best regards

thanks for your message. Its really helpful.

i think you should send him a custom offer in the inbox so that he can accept it and pays the price. dont do his work before he orders. you will get notification when he does order.

thanks for your message. It is really helpful as I have message to client and send custom offer again

Archived