Fiverr Community Forum

Client want to work with teamviewer. Don't want to share access

Hello there ,
One of my client don’t want to share his website access. He want to work with team-viewer or any-desk.
And another one client want to discuss with zoom calling.
Is it acceptable on fiverr ?

Please share expertise opinion.

2 Likes

Suggest you get permission from Customer Support.

1 Like

also i think, please ask From CS

1 Like

ok, thanks, i will talk CS with this issue.

1 Like

thanks for suggestion, i will talk CS with this issue.

1 Like

oh…ask and if your problem solved please kindly share it with others :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

yes, of course, i will

4 Likes

I knocked CS about my issue they said:

If your Gig clearly states that you use team viewer or any desk as means of communication with your buyers, and it is approved by our relevant team, it should be ok, otherwise, it is not allowed and is a violation of our Terms of Service. You can remind your buyers about that.

4 Likes

You can check CS answer about this issue @newplus_design @lloydsolutions

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back. I will move this to FAQ as it will be helpful to others.

6 Likes

Thank you bro… :ok_hand:

1 Like

Your buyer is being needlessly difficult and expecting you to do extra work and not protect yourself. You don’t need an expert to see this.

5 Likes

It’s basic and minimum requirement for any WordPress website project to give access on it. When client have trust issues, they don’t feel comfortable to give access on their website to work for, they don’t give flexibility to work with their project, it’s really hard to work with this kind of client and to earn their satisfaction.

5 Likes

yes, you are right. it’s really hard to work with this kind of client