Client wants to cancel order even when he choose the design and liked it

teonatrajkovska

Hello guys,
I have a question? I’m in a bit of situation here on fiverr as a seller. Got a problem with a client, first of all wanted me to copy designs from other sellers which was not professional and unethical. In the gig description was stated 3 versions of logo design he was not satisfied so he kept wanting more revisions. So this went for a while until finally he was satisfied with the design but kept clicking the revision button saying i needed to make business cards. I explained that was a gratis design that was the same for everyone but decided to make an exception for him i felt a bad vibe because i was scared of a bad rating so i made him 4 or 5 design to choose from, again keeps clicking revisions even though the gig was for logo design. I sent him all of the files everything and he keept asking for more this time was for letterhead and envelope design which was not included in the gig at all. I sent him some basic an told him this was it and begged him to close the project. But now he wants to cancel the order and I’m not allowing this to happen because he has all the files. Told him why didn’t he cancel 8 revisions ago and keeps insulting my designer skills, such an frustrated guy. Anyone please do you have some type of advice here of what to do with this type of clients from h***? So sorry for the long post.

We as sellers will face many buyers like this so keep calm and talk with patience with buyer

1. first if he said he is satisfied in the messages with the logo then contact customer support for help show them proof

2. you should only provide which was describe in gig or order

3. from next time take orders as milestones so that you can set milestones to avoid such conflict

4. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE SOURCE FILES UNTIL BUYER IS 100% SATISFIED

5. Dont be afraid of cancelling if time comes and you have no option your time worth more than argument

Just repeatedly shoot down his request to cancel. Letting him know that he was happy with the design and had opportunities before now to cancel. If he continues with it, remind him that if you agree to cancel, he is no longer permitted to use the work and will be posting it somewhere that ensures he can’t use it. If he does, he’s in violation of copyright because it’s not paid for.

While I would say go to CS, I’m not quite sure if that’s a good idea anymore. The problem is that once sellers bring it to CS’ attention, they tend to cancel the order anyway even if the order was satisfied to the gig’s requirements and it’s the buyer trying to get away with free work.

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, the buyer is going to get the cancellation because that’s what Fiverr does these days (or so it appears). Again, if it’s cancelled, the work is no longer his to use and you can display it as a sample for other buyers or people to see. If he tries using it somewhere on the 'Net, you can send a cease and desist letter.

Good luck!

Just repeatedly shoot down his request to cancel. Letting him know that he was happy with the design and had opportunities before now to cancel. If he continues with it, remind him that if you agree to cancel, he is no longer permitted to use the work and will be posting it somewhere that ensures he can’t use it. If he does, he’s in violation of copyright because it’s not paid for.

While I would say go to CS, I’m not quite sure if that’s a good idea anymore. The problem is that once sellers bring it to CS’ attention, they tend to cancel the order anyway even if the order was satisfied to the gig’s requirements and it’s the buyer trying to get away with free work.

I have a feeling that no matter what happens, the buyer is going to get the cancellation because that’s what Fiverr does these days (or so it appears). Again, if it’s cancelled, the work is no longer his to use and you can display it as a sample for other buyers or people to see. If he tries using it somewhere on the 'Net, you can send a cease and desist letter.

Good luck!

This type of buyer has all the time but there should be a lot of work to be done before learning about it, and you should talk with him about how the next attitude of buyer will be, but hope to understand it first and communicate with him. Thanks to the person who is able to work with him later Avoid this quality buyer The time will come when you will come to work, but the necessity will be seen. When you deliver a job to a buyer, if the buyer gives you different types of questions, then you will tell him that you have a report that you can do more than that if you have too much addiction Do it

Archived