Fiverr Forum

Client Will Not Cancel

I cancelled a gig, for the fact I will not order a $25 product from Amazon.com to review it. Nor will I make a Amazon up for her. I got a notice that says the buyer declined to mutually cancel.

I do not know what to do as I refuse to do this order. Sounds fishy to me and I will not do this.

Advice???

Seeing as the client is asking you to do something against Fiver’s T&Cs, you should be covered whatever happens.

If they don’t cancel, Customer Support will have you covered.

I’ve had this happen to me before. Send another cancellation request, and calmly tell her that you are unable to do this request because it is not a service you offer, and because you do not feel comfortable purchasing from Amazon.

As it is, purchasing reviews for Amazon is against TOS, so throwing that small fact in your message may be enough to chase her away. [=

If all else fails, contact Customer Support. I’m sure they will help you out.

I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you!!

Thanks! I was hoping they could not leave negative feedback. So far they have not declined my second request to cancel the order.

It sounds like they are desperate to sell their Amazon stuff any way they can, even if they have to try to force people to buy it. It doesn’t bode well for their business model.

Customer service will straighten this out for you.

Contact customer support they will cancel it for you :wink: