Client's budget issue

monirkhan2928

Either the client is willing to pay your prices, or they are not. You cannot force buyers to pay more than their budget allows. You can always ask or suggest an upsale, but the buyer is not obligate to pay your higher price.

Either the client is willing to pay your prices, or they are not. You cannot force buyers to pay more than their budget allows. You can always ask or suggest an upsale, but the buyer is not obligate to pay your higher price.

OK I understand your point. But there are some clients who do not know the value of the work and then what will I have to do when ordering a small budget for a big job? @jonbaas

It’s you who will provide the service and you know what is the value of your job, you have to have the ability to make your buyer understand that the service they are getting is worth enough to pay more @monirkhan2928

It’s you who will provide the service and you know what is the value of your job, you have to have the ability to make your buyer understand that the service they are getting is worth enough to pay more @monirkhan2928

OK. But sometimes the client orders a small job without telling me anything.

But the work is really big and the budget needs to be huge.

What should I do in that case? @qbo_xero_pro

OK I understand your point. But there are some clients who do not know the value of the work and then what will I have to do when ordering a small budget for a big job? @jonbaas

But there are some clients who do not know the value of the work and then what will I have to do when ordering a small budget for a big job?

The value of the work you offer is the price you set on your gig. There should be no need to “negotiate” a higher price. Sure, you can offer an add-on service, if it fits the buyer’s needs, but the value of the work is the price you set. If a buyer places an order for the price of your services, you deliver that service, for the price you have publicly set on your gig.

If the buyer asks for, or demands, more work than you offer in the package they have purchased, then either remind them that extra work costs more, or deliver only what they chose to order. Unless it’s a custom order in which you should have already negotiated a mutual price, the buyer has no right to demand his own choice of services in a package listing the services YOU offer at YOUR gig price.

But there are some clients who do not know the value of the work and then what will I have to do when ordering a small budget for a big job?

The value of the work you offer is the price you set on your gig. There should be no need to “negotiate” a higher price. Sure, you can offer an add-on service, if it fits the buyer’s needs, but the value of the work is the price you set. If a buyer places an order for the price of your services, you deliver that service, for the price you have publicly set on your gig.

If the buyer asks for, or demands, more work than you offer in the package they have purchased, then either remind them that extra work costs more, or deliver only what they chose to order. Unless it’s a custom order in which you should have already negotiated a mutual price, the buyer has no right to demand his own choice of services in a package listing the services YOU offer at YOUR gig price.

186966_2.png jonbaas:

many many thanks for your valuable advice @jonbaas

I follow this step. thanks again!

Archived