Clients offered 500$

cr7teammca

hey all mate how have you been all?
I am a new comer at fiverr and few days before i got a warning about payments outside of fiverr even if i did not do any activities like that.
and yesterday i got order from a client .he said if i can give him a merchant as his criteria he will give me 500$ as tips but my products price is 20$ and its not impossible 500$ tips in this sector.
so now what should i do? will it be any problem for my account if i do???

This is a scam. No one would give you $500 for something that costs $20. They are likely trying to get you to do much more than $20 of work by promising you a tip they will never pay. If the buyer is brand new with no reviews don’t trust them. Always follow Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

This is a scam. No one would give you $500 for something that costs $20. They are likely trying to get you to do much more than $20 of work by promising you a tip they will never pay. If the buyer is brand new with no reviews don’t trust them. Always follow Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

thanks and he has one good review.

absolutely right you are

Archived